Sunday 24 March 2013

ODD HEAVY EYELIDS FEELING

This is a weird one this!

One of the things I have been getting is this heavy eyelids!

I think my previous remarks about feeling sleepy are not entirely correct ... or accurate. My eyelids and head feel heavy and if I was to be as accurate as I can be I would not say they were like lead more like they were made of stone.

I have just been stirred into a consciousness by my phone beeping from a message or notification. For the last 30 minutes my eyes have been closed and my head resting back on the sofa but not asleep.

Trying to do ANYTHING on the laptop at all ends up with me finding it harder and harder to do and my eyelids get heavier and heavier all the time until they just close and I simply cannot keep them open. But O do not always fall asleep?!

Hmm it is now happening again as I typed the last sentence in the last paragraph?!

Oh yes I have also experienced this mild tingling on the side of my face but it is NOT a stroke! Lmao! Well I did not think so and neither did the hospital.

Just remembered this and thought it was worth mentioning on here.

Did a search and came across Myalgic Encephalomyelitis or M.E. but I had a lecturer friend who suffered from this and I do not think it is that.

I am sure it is something to do with the fatigue and the Charcot Marie Tooth Disease but now I have read about M.E. I suppose its not beyind the realms of possibility and yet another thing that is it turned out I had that the NHS should have spotted in the last dozen years plus!

LMFAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment