Tuesday 18 June 2013

NEWS BLUNDER BUS

Well just when I have expected these things for many years two come along at once?!

I have to admit I was horrified but not glued to the TV like a blogs thirsty moron over this. But what I did see I found stomach churning and that was only the knives and what they had on them.

What I failed to realise until days later was what they had done to that poor lad.

The trepidation of this was then followed like a brick in the face to the fact that these images were sprayed and portrayed absolutely everywhere and every five minutes?!

I then thought how THE FOUR DVDs of data I sent then all were ignored, our used without thanks or mention, though each subject had a wide implication to everyone on the UK but that pictures and film if a poor lads brutal demise at the hands of men who are write obviously mentally disturbed they are on like flies to shit!!

So I have to about to finding it hilariously anything when their journalists question the morals of others and often quite sternly and act as if they are holier than thou?!

TWATS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment