Sunday 30 June 2013

DEVOID OF ESSENTIAL MEDIA?!

Well I do not know what to make of this our I should day a particular aspect of it!

All I could think of of that they must be extremely poor and 100 years or more behind everyone else?!

They cannot have TVs or maybe they do and they do not have tabloids or a TV News network of any kind and are unaware if what is going on with the European Union and the Euro?!

Or maybe they are in such a terrible state in Croatia that they think joining the EU will save them it drastically and suddenly improve something in particular?!

With everything going on in Europe and the world what surprised me even more than the fact that they joined it was that everyone was celebrating the fact they joined it?!

Madness!

I am definitely missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment