Monday 9 June 2014

I LOVE THE SOUND OF BREAKING GLASS & REPETITION

Right two things for the price of one here...

Be careful moving Ikea Lamp Stands ...

Damn it! Typo on fragments, lol. 





I was moving some things around in my house having a reorganisation of sorts in preperation for something a little exciting.

This was my fourth day, in the piecemeal process, or rearranging things. This Ikea lamp came with the house and is really, REALLY annoying. It is so badly designed it is not true and for one the light switch is on a box with a preposterous amount of wire that leaves it loose but not long enough to put anywhere you can bloody well reach.

Also on this occasion of moving it, I have done a dozen times in 7 years, the top came away from the bottom half. Then the wire kept looping preventing it from going back in place. I then tried to stand on the wire and pushing thebase while still holding the top half thinking the wire needed to be pulled taut before the top would go back in place. Only it made no difference and then suddenly the wire shifted and it all fell back into place...

...except the top half would not slide in and I realised you have to have it the right way, so I twisted the to half and it dropped into place with an almighty bang! Fragments of glass rained down around me and I felt something on my chest. There was a slight tingling and I looked down but see nothing and thought 'wait for it!' and after a few seconds it started bleeding.

So be careful and do not let kids move the lamp stands, for God's sake!

Also just another quick one and a scanned image as the same time the Police letter turned up another letter from Guy's Hospital turned up.

Now I thought this must be an answer from PALS regarding my email, but no it was not?

Now on the day as I have already explained and you can hear on the taped recording is that The Doctor asks if I have had any scans and I tell him about the MRI on my back, oops forgot about the Lumber MRI and only just remembered LOL, and he says he will request it.

I tell him he is wasting his time as it is clear and he says "Well yes, thats what I would expect to see with Fibromyalgia." but I was thinking he was looking for some kind of physical trauma evidence. I have taken three sharp blows to my head, resulting in a long period of unconsciousness, a short period of unconsciousness and whiplash.

Then as you know if you read those posts I get a letter which is vague but somehow mentions my medical history despite neither him nor my GP possessing my records?!

The very little mentioned about Fibromyalgia simply insinuates that I have it and is vague, though he did not talk like that on the day.

Nor is there any description of the knee test that causes me to yelp in pain nor the diagnosis of said knee condition and the fact it is unrelated to my Fibromyalgia. Though thinking about it now the left knee had no pain in the same test but it does play up ike the right knee, weird and this may lead me onto a discovery in time.

Anyway today the letter I receieve is telling me that they have written to Chase Farm Hospital to request my back MRI, of my spine from the neck to the where the thoracic vertebrae end just above the lumber. This was done because the lumber MRI was suspiciously done in the wrong place, deliberately so I think now, as I never got the main pain in that area and did state middle of back and neck and shoulders!

I will let you come to your own conclusions about that, lol.

I wonder if they will inform me for a fourth time that they have requested thet back MRIs from Chase Farm Hospital?

I wonder if I will find out on Friday where my Medical Records are and I think I am going to be somewhat more matter of fact about all this and see what responses I get?

The letter from Guy's Hospital ...




No comments:

Post a Comment