Friday 13 June 2014

THE AMAZON ISSUES

Well they are making an effort I guess.

It is not the fact that the stuff has arrived I did not expect it until early nexxt week to midweek anyway.

It is the fact that the status kept changing and the fact that onne was claimed to have been delivered through my mailbox when it was an item worthy of a signature!

Oh well ... just have to wait and see and one has become confusing as it is about to reach the out for delivaey phase but the delivery date is Wednesday the 18th, lol.

Just have to wait and see what happens and no chopping and changing, just work out a system based on dates and stick to them. It is not rocket science now is it?

Bad time to be making silly errors around me as I am tired from a long weeks, lack of sleep and the heat is stifling. Hmm will bike it tomorrow me thinks, oh wait? No, no I do not hink anything is coming tomorrow but I had better check I guess, 

At least SOMEONE values negative feedback, lol.

Now there is someone willing to listen to breakdowns in communication and seemingly willing to correct the issue?! Maybe I should change my name to ALan Sugar and then contact those on here I have openly attacked?

Oddly being reactionary to this little calamity of errors has forced me to do yet another thing and maybe, just maybe something will come of this? You see I have been an Amazon Associate member for awhile now and I removed everything from my blog ... hmm several months ago now. This is because nothing was happening for me but plenty for them and I took them off and realised that if I left everything off until the blog was two years old, or the original blog that is, then I could then lay claim to a number of things and reinstate the associates and affiliates programs which should hit the ground running?

Not that it entirely matters only in that something is being achieved because as I have stated repeatedly, some really SHOULD read more on this blog that the things that seemingly only apply to them or their ego, it was never started for money.

I have two books which started out as diaries because my memory is really bad. A bad memoiry that several Doctors insisted was down to the amount oif pain I put up with. Not inly a wrong diagnosis but a self condemning one as they can state that but then not bother to diagnose me or refer me off to anyone? That is not a me issue its a NHS issue, in fact they all are.

I did simply state and I do wish some would take it on board the blog is not about me and its not a personality contest. I am only interested in the truth.

Unfortunetaly many, many people are not as interested in the truth as I am. DOes make me wonder what they are interested in? Lol. I had a visitor tonight who sat and looked surprised as I told him what had happened. He is the one with the daughter who had the same false allegations against her that I did and on top of that accused of lying about a condition. Something she is now going to have surgery on.

OOPS!!

Turns out another friend who found me tonight was familiar with the Doctor that falsley accused someone of lying, Doctor Choudhry, and then accused them of bieng violent and then called the Police.

But none of that is going on of course. This were the people that thought me mad just a few weeks before this took place you understand.

Of course anything that takes place like this with just a dozen people that I currently know then how many does it affect of the 130,000 that have visited my musings online?

It is about the numbers, awlays the numbers and I am starting to think that mathematics is a sorely ignored subject in many degrees outside mathematics based ones?! Lol.

EMAIL ...

Hello Martin, 

I'm sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the service from Amazon Logistics. 

We take full responsibility for the delivery of our goods from start to finish and take complaints of this nature very seriously. We’ll replace any items lost or damaged during delivery at no extra charge and monitor our carriers very closely. 

We realise this incident reflects negatively upon Amazon.co.uk and the feedback you've provided will be used in reviewing the service provided by Amazon Logistics. 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us and to bring this to our attention. 

The issues that you mentioned will be forwarded to the appropriate department for consideration. We value this kind of feedback, as it helps us continue to improve our website and provide a better service to our customers. 

I've placed a new order *********** for the same item to be sent to the same delivery address: 

MY ADDRESS

We'll send it to you as soon as possible at no additional charge. 

As your original order was placed using our Super Saver Delivery method, I've upgraded your replacement to First Class to make sure you get it as soon as possible, at no extra charge to you. 

Your replacement order is scheduled for dispatch on June 13, 2014 for estimated delivery on June 17, 2014. 

To see the estimated delivery date of your order, please visit Your Account from our home page: 

No comments:

Post a Comment