Friday 13 June 2014

ANOTHER FAILING GP SURGERY

Well they are coming thick and fast these days?!

After the last report I saw about cancer charities beginning 'worried' abut test delays it was a bloody shock to see this.

More and more GP Surgeries in Enfield, I am told, are failing and not just my own experiences either as one from a chap and his daughter and another who herself is a nurse, or was. Any small percentage if any decent GPs is rapidity evaporating and after the look on the faces I saw upon leaving that surgery today I think there were a lot of patients wondering what in the hell that was all about?!

Now here is another one, I think they're were others of late, that had appeared in the news?!

Now should I wager on this increasing over the best few months in the news?! I think I should.

'Serious failings' at GP practice http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-27787912

No comments:

Post a Comment