Monday 25 February 2013

DRAWING YOU A DIAGRAM - PART ONE

Well I was out today and just picking up a few items, plus a couple I had not planned on...

..while I was out a number of things occurred to me and I realise I was... 'sitting on something, so to speak and during my return journey it occurred to me that I should start creating some diagrams.

These will be shown every now and then and kind of joining of the DOTS. It is also beneficial in my plans that I show them one by one between now and April, 2013.

Now the first one is rough and I just got home and did it and I have DELIBERATELY EDITED it in such a way as to leave out two things.

Also it occurs to me now that each POSSIBILITY within the diagram can have its own separate but linked possibilities.

Also note that the ones with green edging are ones I thought more likely and the more VIVID GREEN they are the more likely I thought they were.

Also the ones in RED I thought less likely and the more VIVID RED they are the more LESS LIKELY I THOUGHT they would be...

The TWO EDITED OUT are VERY RED INDEED!! LMFAO I DO NOT REALLY WANT TO GO THE RED PATHS!

The OBJECT of this EXERCISE is to not only show that it is POSSIBLE to make an income due to this and my other 11 blogs but also the VERY NUMEROUS possibilities that there are from it and each of these could have its own varying... SUB possibilities. Remember they are POSSIBILITIES and everything is possible!

Also you may realise that this diagram is likely to be fluid and dynamic and this could...change over time with more possibilities added.

THESE ARE THE POSSIBILITIES AND THERE ARE TWELVE SUBJECT MATTERS CURRENTLY COVERED AND FOUR MORE TO START IN NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS!

Therefore this and the possibilities apply to each blog in turn and I I referred to in previous posts these are all and VERY RELEVANT means of making an income! ;)


Also when VIEWNG the above consider the Careers and JOB of the visitors to the BLOGS so you could think of each bog as a kind of self-advertising procedure...

...the more I type and add content the more people I will attract and this doubles every now and then, kind of like binary numbers if you understand that. Or exponentially were you have computer chips of 8 Bit, 16. Bit, 32 Bit and today 64 Bit in CPUS and higher in other chips like graphics for example.

Or to put it another way when I started this viewers visited singly on a daily basis then in twos then in fours and so and and so forth and I remember being surprised when it tipped over 200 in one day.

Therefore and much later as it builds up the money earned should FOLLOW SUIT! Pennies then ten pence increments, then pounds and so on and so forth. IN THEORY THAT IS!

Only it does not currently appear to be this way so I am working on something and have been a few weeks to see if it make a difference? Yes it is getting there and ever higher but just a little peculiar in all honesty.

So I have used not ONE but TWELVE BLOGS. I have put in a great deal of effort, time and of course MONEY into providing content and getting this to rise as fast as I possibly can on each. I have followed the rules and I have taken note of authors that have written and published books pointing out what you should and SHOULD NOT do when it comes to all this and have employed these methods.

So you can see that my back up plans have...back up plans which often themselves have... YOU GUESSED IT?! LMAO!

ALSO REMEMBER I AM SOMEWHAT LIMITED IN MY ABILITIES BY A RATHER GREAT DEGREE. ALSO REMEMBER I, or I should say WE, are offered no help but go through life with the governments CATTLE PROD up our arses telling us to go and get work. Do they even KNOW what the word means? I do not think so?!

You CANNOT make NOTHING from NOTHING and I am AT LEAST TRYING to make something out of next to nothing and with no help nor SUPPORT from anywhere.

But over the next EIGHT WEEKS I will at least show how some things are possible and perhaps more. I do not need nor want ALL in the diagram to pay off, I REALLY ONLY NEED ONE!!!

Though I dare say that there are large groups that will hope that one does not finally pay off, otherwise I could become a BIGGER PROBLEM or another group that will think I WILL NOT DO THIS ANYMORE?!

Maybe there are other factions with their own reasons for wanting me to do one or the other?!

No comments:

Post a Comment