Friday 15 February 2013

A KITTEN KONG VIDEO

For once a lighter and very cute thing on this blog...

...meet RED and BLUE!

Two Kittens that were living in my daughter's flat briefly and how I would have liked to have bought them both home with me?!

I think I have more videos around so when I find them I will post them on YouTube and then on here.

Ten points to those who know where I got the names and another ten for WHY I thought of them?!

Oh and they did not keep those names, just my nicknames for the two for those few days I was with them.

By the way that is the flat that Wirral Council took a year or more to cave in and give my daughter after unfairly taking her previous one away based on manipulating lies of my evil ex. The two children had NOT been given back though, hmm in fact I currently do not know what stage we are at with that.

Still I hope its not like the Jimmy Savile fiasco where my daughter gets them back after she has died from old age?!

NOW THAT IS WHY THIS ATTITUDE THAT IT IS OK FOR EVERYTHING TO TAKE FOREVER AND A DAY IS WRONG!!

AND I HAVE BEEN STATING THIS TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR LIKE... FOREVER!!!

LMAO!!!

I guess the Police are trying to save money and lives by cutting down on Police pursuits by waiting for people to die and be buried on the ground, that way they know where they are and can arrest them with no fuss or high speed and long Police chases?!

Oops I digress... KITTEN KONG


No comments:

Post a Comment