Thursday 19 December 2013

A BROOM FOR THE GROOMS

Manchester Police are not the only ones and it occurs in Liverpool too.

I know this because I was involves in all this myself, though not me being groomed you understand.

It is disgusting the attitudes adored by many and the laid back attitude to heinous crimes.

The grooming of girls by Muslim men that seem to think that white people, girls especially, are of a lower life form than that of dogs...

...well many of them beat their own women into submission. Even kill them chip them up and bury them in their garden. So what would they do to women of other nationalities and cultures/religious beliefs?

Nerve tearing worry.

Rochdale sex-grooming gangs able to flourish due to police errors says report - http://pulse.me/s/JDsVd

No comments:

Post a Comment