Friday 30 November 2012

UK BORDER AGENCY COCK UP NO SURPRISE

Well this does not surprise me at all...

After all I have a file on someone who is a Radical Muslim in its ENTIRETY!! It is already up on here for those that missed it, the whole thing too!!

That file that I possess is littered with absolute blunders, false statements as well as the applicant being led to say things that are untrue, by who and why I do not know. A group were apprehended near the Olympic Park in a house and a guy in his late twenties was tasered. Yep that sounded like the guy I have the file on, confrontational towards Police, stated we were all stupid and that we knew nothing and hated us and our culture...

Guess who is stupid now you twat?! God the Master Race?! I think not!

Anyway here is what they have been doing .... I mean NOT doing at the UKBA for several years now...



No comments:

Post a Comment