Tuesday 9 October 2012

Foot Exercises

The waste of time foot exercises they requested I do for 6 months before even speaking to me again when in ten years I spent an entire 20 minutes with them?!

As I predicted do not work and have an appointment on the 22 Oct ... rather bizarrely I also have an appointment for my back on the 22 Nov. Now will THEY take my X-RAYS and look at them?!

Now consider the time and effort they expect you to put in when they are only GUESSING what it is because they are too damn tight to MRI you to see for sure, but happily perform an X-RAY which any private podiatrist will tell you is totally useless for the conditions I have!! Never X-RAYED my back though, which DOES show up as I have proved, funny that is it not. IS that NOT a waste of money?!

If I had a penny for each time a rare visitor asked me what the rolling pin was doing on the floor I would have ... well about £1.83 at a guess, LMAO!!

Stretching exercises... 20 to 30 minutes every day!

Good job they did not give me daily exercises for knees, back, groin, right hand, neck & shoulders?!?! LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment