Monday 3 February 2014

THE CHERRY ON THE BAKEWELL

Well this is weird!

As I likely mentioned I had the Personal Independent Payments form through the post Saturday morning.

Now this was already weird because I got a letter from Atos a couple of days before hand. That form stated ESA on it which is Employment Support Allowance which is firstly nothing to do with Personal Independent Payments and not even supposed to EXIST anymore?!

Of course I am now going for their jugulars because of the following facts...

1) The lie and cheat and have evidence of this here with HELP from the NHS up and down the country

2) I now know what my condition is finally after actually having it over fifteen years and very possibly close to twenty!

3) They are set up to state the EXACT OPPOSITE that Local Government does about care SDI that no one gets any.... or most are refused at any rate.

4) With only Universal Credit and Personal Independent Payments an idiot our a GROUP of idiots failed to realise at any point in time that they had no grey areas left!

5) This blog contains enough data to give many that know they cheated sleepless nights and others completely naive concern that they will take the blame for all that had been going on while the puppet masters make good their escape!

So I filled in one form and put some scans up on here and I have now filled in ANOTHER form which is twice the footprint and had three times as many pages.

Once done I had to print out the letter I posted up that is to go with one then realised I had better print another one to go with the other form?!

This is because one is going to Atos, which I believe has their head office in London, and the other to the new PIPS department. The Disability and Careers Department was in Swansea in Wales.

So imagine my surprise when I have both enemies, meant envelopes but thought enemies was funny so leaving it, ready to go when I suddenly spot something...

BOTH LETTERS AND FORMS ARE GOING TO THE EXACT SAME PLACE IN THE SAME BUILDING IN WOLVERHAMPTON?!

LMAO!!!!!

My word is that not SUPER convenient?!?!

Dies this mean then that Atos ree secretly running the PIPS department?! Because if they ARE they are not very good at lying and hiding the fact!!

Now there IS a surprise! Them not very good at something!! Lol!

These are posted tomorrow and then on Wednesday I will post two more and will post about those AFTER I have posted them, lol!




No comments:

Post a Comment