Friday 14 February 2014

STILL THINK THEMSELVES THE MASTER RACE

Never really considered that anyone else would be involved in the NSA leaks other than Edward Snowdon, well until I saw this particular story.

A report in the BBC has started that the NSA have 'disciplined' workers over the leak?!

They do not care, still think they were within their rights to do what they did and obviously the master race label stays attached to the NSA and those who back their actions.

They have single handedly put their own people at risk is so many ways and on so many levels it does not bear thinking about.

Somehow I think that the American public must just let them know this one tyre reality hits home?!

Doing what they should have been doing and no one would blame them? However, doing what they did has not only alienated their people once again with their list of old foes but a bloody long list of new ones too.
The text that they never stopped to consider this means they did not care about their own people, full stop!! So who DID they care about, I hear you ask? Well same problem the UK public has with public offices, the law, the Police and others. It is all only available to the rich. They only move their arses when it is the rich involved. Law in Britain has been adhered slowly over the years so that it is only available to this who can AFFORD IT.

That is on essence what this blog is here to prove! But to do this I had to be involved with as many as I can?! Now where most others might shy away from such large enemies being made and so many of them, they already did with me many years ago.

I was slowly planning how I would do this about for years back when my daughter was in trouble and suddenly the ideas stated flowing. I had to help her if course but I was getting evidence on my most hated enemy of all, Wirral Council and their Social Workers Department because they tricked and lured over the years. It still annoys me to think they may have gotten away with it yet again. But as ever with me it is not for very long, Lol!,

After this looked to be OK I could then turn my attention to the targets that had managed to avoid my gaze for a couple of years. Otherwise I might have stumbled across Fibromyalgia a couple of years earlier than I did?!

But I was sure that everything was corrupt so I was focused on proving this. Also in the process I would continue to narrow down the list of culprits. Front line staff are for the most part just naive and blind. How much guilt is put upon them is not for me to decide. Buy they are not the main culprits but this dies not mean they are without blame. 'I was STUPID!' is not an excuse in my book...

Especially when having a bloody disability is NOT AN EXCUSE as far as the public offices are concerned!
DOT LINE DOT LINE DOT!! LMAO!!

Now what I find bloody hilarious is it is not the people that are RICH that the public offices and services are kissing the feet of but the pile of MONEY!

LMFAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment