Saturday 15 February 2014

STARK REALITIES ARE BECOMING CLEARER

I thought I would post about this now that I remember being told this. Fibrofog!

Today a friend of mine told me of a disturbance that was going on in the Enfield Council building in my local town centre.

Now apparently there were slot of vehicles and blue lights and one vehicle was what we call a Police Carrier vehicle that could vary at least 12 people which tended to suggest there were a fair few Police in the building. There was also an ambulance too.

Now he said that they returned past the building on their way home a fair while later and stated that it was still going on and all vehicles were still there!

Now he said maybe there was a heart attack our something and I said that there would not be a Police Carrier vehicle there. In fact there would be no Police at all. Then we chatted and figured that something must have 'kicked off' in there which is funny as I have expected this for some time and told him so. I told him that I would have stated this on my blog from very early on in its life but that it had taken longer than I thought.

I predict a great deal of things and some of these have happened a great deal earlier than I expected while others a lot later. Then there are those I am still waiting for to happen, although some of these I do try to put people of the idea of doing.

Now take this event as an example as it can be a very good example for so many reasons. I do not know what transpired but if someone actually exploded in the office who was a member of the public it was likely over the council tax, housing benefits or lack thereof or refused a home after being homeless. This would be my bets if a member of the public list their temper in there. I would not blame them as you do need the patience of a saint with public offices and very few people are blessed with this gift.

Now this is something I have waited for and technically I still am. Unless this appears in the news media with details I am still going to be guessing and waiting. But if it does not appear in the news, unless it appears in the local news, I have to ask myself why this is?!

Now as some of you know I ask a great deal of questions about the news media and have for the entire life of this blog and quite a few year previous to this blogs inception too.
Now whether or not this event pops up in the media I already ask myself if there are any of my predictions that have occurred but for one reason or another have not made the news. But Simon bloody Cowell appears in the bloody news every five minutes to drive me to distraction, now it's because of a baby?! Yes because babies are so body alien that they reach the mainstream news?! Lol! The BBC News should change their name to 'Hello! News'. Lol! Err like Hello Magazine but the TV version of it, lol.

That site I posted about recently that had that Wall of Shame when it comes to things that public offices have been taken to court for? I remember reading some of the things in the list and thinking 'How the FECK have I not seen this in the news or in the tabloids?!'

I think that anyone that wants to continue calling themselves a news tabloid or TV news should be made to report on things like public office breaking their own laws. Civil Servants breaking any law, especially their own, is considered to be a very, VERY bad thing to do. Well at least it used to be but like a man from Citizens Advice stated to me that they have become a law unto themselves.

So all these people in powerful positions, high paid positions, public office positions have gradually had their rules they previously had to follow taken away. Now even those that remain ate no longer enforceable for about 90% of the time and the other ten percent is easy to spot the risk and therefore avoid.
You do this by slowly altering who had the right to have legal representation!

For instance despite the years of me emailing solicitors, which is currently about 5 or 6 years now, no one mentioned to me why I cannot take them to court. Simply stating it is to expensive is insulting, so is lying about it. I cannot work around the problem UNLESS I know what it is. But I am not even GIVEN that option! They also airways assume that their presumptions ate so spot on and correct that they do not have to read any of my 1,700 posts or listen to a single minute of recordings that must run for more than 24 hours?! I have 5 hours of the Police in just a single meeting!

Yet right now and several years into a financial crisis it is becoming more widely known that many offices are not doing their jobs very well if at all. Because of the recent flooding I think there is a very good chance that this will spread further and faster over the next three months?!
Well what I will say here and now is that my Yet right now and several years into a financial crisis it is becoming more widely known that many offices are not doing their jobs very well if at all. Because of the recent flooding I think there is a very good chance that this will spread further and faster over the next three months?!

Well what I will say here and now is that my blog mentions grin the start that there are no rules anymore and this has lead to the removal of the most basic safety net.
What you are going to find now is that public office workers mentions grin the start that there are no rules anymore and this has lead to the removal of the most basic safety net.

What you are going to find now is that public office workers sit there being rude, arrogant and aloof will be upsetting far more people and there will be many that members of the public that do not game my patients or level of control.

What they are doing is forcing people to turn into animals because they have removed the important elements that have made us a civilised nation. The more and more people realise that there is no safety net and no legal rights anymore then your going to get violence.

If you corner a wild animal it will eventually decided to go through you to escape it's situation. If you out people under the same stress and in the same position and have removed all avenues previously available to them they will react the same.

As more and more become affected the frequency of this will increase. Then they will become alienated with all public offices and services and then winner why none of this has been in the news! If they then find my blog and realise that I myself have long since told the news media whether it be TV or tabloids then they will ask themselves how in the world this has become possible!

Of course this blog explains the reasons why and it will not end well for public office and public services or  government.

What happens then is that those with the missing gonads needed to go up against the powerful, amoral and greedy end up with something far, FAR worse than a few people with big bank balances! No you end up with many millions of angry members of the public that have the potential to run around a big city like a super giant angry destructive mob and I for one would not like to face that!

But the thing with anything is knowing how far down the road you can get before you are unable to turn back and retread your steps to correct where you went wrong?!

You have to know your tipping points! This blog has a tipping point but I do not what it is and not have I looked it up and researched it. I could but I haven't and I did try a year back but have up. All that matters is that I am heading towards it all the time. Whether this is fast or whether it is slow it does not matter. It is good enough for me knowing that I am heading in that direction.

Unfortunately many naive dummies do not do the same, oddly enough and despite their education!
Maybe this is because like the trouble I have with middle men is that they keep getting this wrong? I mean when one person gets paid to much they then get lazy and the stuff they do not want to do they employ someone else to do. Then they themselves get above themselves and get to much money before long and the process repeats itself

I believe a great many industries have gone wrong in this way. I think because when there are too many tiers and the times change and prior or fashion takes a different direction these multi-tiered organisations are unable to change quick enough.

Some of these do not accept this and I believe then went to make their customers pay for it. Or they then want to take those that have manager to adapt to change quicker than they have to court to get some of their money?!

At the end of the day they week use their power and influence asking with money to change the goalposts for mistakes they themselves have made.

Or its everyone else's fault but their own. They cannot about to their own mistakes because they got to big and too successful and the very notion they did something wrong is absurd to them and do not want to admit to. To much success makes you to damn proud too! Lol.

All the while the public are now beginning to ask questions and are looking for answers. There were already quite a percentage of the public doing this and in several months time this will likely double, treble or more?

No comments:

Post a Comment