Monday 24 February 2014

BURROWING BENEATH THE ARCHITECTS

Right, now then I think as I am having issues with my tablet PC, just spent ages looking for this particular file and that in Google's QuickOffice, which they bought and ruined, could not find it I thought I would post this up a little early note that I have found it?! Especially as I may be without a tablet PC for a few days while they refund my money, notice how it is always the consumers that lose out?! Loss of data, loss of use of product you purchased and loss of all accessories, or use of, you purchased for the faulty, crappy and used products?!

Still I have managed to find the little second piece of the Architects Series and in case of losing it, forgetting it or waiting to long for it to be published I thought I would do it tonight.

So here is part two of the Architects Series...

For some time now I have been burrowing away at the foundations of the architects of doom and gloom in the UK. While they scurried around their offices and buildings deliberately sent on a wild goose chase time after time I continue with my two plan elsewhere. This would involve moving onto the next one or when the time came that this blog came into being then pudding something on here. Or indeed one of my many other blogs, or I cycled about our why somewhere with someone.

Over time those people gradually decreased in number. My social friends and family I could talk to either died or ran away. Well to be fair there was only one that ran away and they are not family, lol.

I had spent a long time shouting at the devils but this was now turning into screaming to keep them occupied. It was becoming more obvious that my plan was a little more intricate than I had let on it was going to be. One particular person was never going to handle that and he ran. Ran quite a bit earlier than I expected him to and I thought it would be another 6 months before he did that and I never, EVER expected him to just cut off either. Good job I am not vengeful as I could explain what I think he did before he went.

It involves a very large sum of money acquired on a suggestion I actually made to him!
Cheers mate.

Plus I think that despite the hundreds of thousands he acquired that with a year or two I would actually exceed this sum of money and I just do not think he could handle that.
A good job that he does not look online then. Even if his son does! Lol!

No it had been becoming ever more a lonely place and there are be few reasons to stay here where I currently live and even these are slowly diminishing. Even some friends are going through a terrible upheaval and Good only knows if this will be recognisable or if they will still be around in a few months time. Funny that really, the timing.

In a few months time many things should start finally coming into play. I should be reaching the tipping points that so many unforeseen things have prevented me from reaching. What with the complete lack of support, or fecking laziness and evil nature despite all they claim in the media. Months upon months of frozen earnings. The weather too had set me back a few months which seen to come into play no sooner had I corrected the other issue. Of course and like everything else I could have worked around this issue but that takes help and support primarily financially. Something I have been unable to make stupid people see.

Even with someone fully fit you cannot get something from nothing. It is as simple as that and certainly not in the United Kingdom. Even the options there are too get something from nothing their exist legislation and laws that prevent you from doing this. Funny that a little while before typing this I heard that David Cameron stated that he was getting rid of a great deal of this 'red tape' when it comes to small businesses?! Also of interest is that this has been attempted several times before without success?! So what you are stating quite clearly then is that many others pitted it it was all a load of bollocks but the enforcers managed to get paid to prevent it while getting a bloody good salary and have since all fucked off with a good pension and not having to answer that the received the public's taxes for getting it all wrong for years and slowly adding to the advance towards one of the biggest balls ups in government, the economy and banking since the dawn of civilisation that dies not include acts of God or fatal epidemic then? So fecking stupid then but highly rewarded?!

Now does that sound at all familiar?!

Now here is what I am planning to do is create something new and just a little bit different but based on the oldest of human traits. Right here and right now!

Now let me say that we live in an age of records. We have been keeping records for hundreds of years now but in the last twenty years we have advanced hugely in this. This is because of computers and because they have been able to store decent amount for a long time now while at the same time shrinking in size! I can buy a micro sd card that is half an inch by half an inch that had twenty times the capacity of the entire hard drive of my entire desktop computer I bought in the second year of my degree! That was 3.5GBs and my fellow student sucked me by asking what I wanted all that space for I wool never use it all. I turned and have then an are you series look I cannot believe you just said that! A little while later we heard Bill Gates said something even more ridiculous add he said the same thing about 606kb of memory. A little over half a megabyte. Yup where cameras today are taking a picture that is 40MB!! That is eighty tines the size of memory Bill Gates stated you would not need any more than as main memory on a PC. His other famous blunder is arguably better than this, though I do not think it is. But no doubt the other week get the vote due to it's immediate and obvious fault! They did not bother coding a web browser as the Internet was never going to take off.

Now back then not many had the Internet and outside of computer science student there were previous few with a connection. Not even so students had a connection! Even so when we heard these two statements by the man the media portrays as a genius we were... godsmacked, no two ways about it. Simply unbelievable. Then you learn that he was a college drop out and just got lucky with his first operating system because IBM were desperate for one as IBM did not think that anyone would be interested in a home computer?! Enter stage right, Apple Computers!

What I find amusing as his everyone accuses everyone else of copying them and yet they are ALL copies of a system created by someone very famous but not the household name it once was. The Windows, Icons, Menus and Pointers system, or WIMP, was actually invented by Rank Xerox. But you do not see them running around suing absolutely everyone add according the the judges of today they would have every right in doing.
So yes I have had my education in many shapes and an incredible amount of forms. I have spoken of all of these except for one single form. Well I say that but I think it is just one. It is s key one let us out it that way. It is a shocking one and one that I Ind of want to end on, so to speak. Not end completely but let us just say put many things to bed. Simplistic and elusive and yet right there in front of your face the while time. In fact it's implications are too not only bring shock but that the big, or really small lol, reveal should have the simplicity as well as the obvious along with the why having readers and followers first gasp and GI wide eyed for a few moments before then roaring with laughter while then IMMEDIATELY wanting to know... no having to know what the reaction will be to this from the unholy trinity!

Now very recently I witnessed a religious man that I think I previously praised claiming that a certain MP by the name of Iain Duncan Smith was a bright and caring man?! I could not quite believe I heard him day what he said and thought I must have heard this wrong. But then I did also see a report that stated that people that attended church tended to be Tories?! Blimey just so Satanic Church, do not best around the bush and site a catholic church, or whatever church of Christianity it was, lol. If the statement about church goers and Tories is true it might make me winner as to this Jihad crap I have been hearing about for fecking years now boring me to tears. Add this would mean that two lots of Satanic people were killing and hurting people for recognition, money and pier and those native to this little war were taking being whipped alive over it.

So two evil groups and one of them a church?! Lol. Sorry but you simply have to be thick, native or utterly evil to believe and day the things that you do. It also might not be a great idea to stick with this line of statements. But go ahead, I mean it was nice to think that there might be humane people but what I have done here, have been doing and will continue to do is reveal all those that lie, cover up evil acts and act like some have the right to earn piles of cash while sitting on their arses while others provide hard labour to the bone and cannot feed their families. UH-UH-UH! I don't think so somehow!!

Also and anyone that wants to kick and scream later on in 2014 well I am sorry but you should be FECKING SURE you know all the facts before you open your gate on national TV or radio. Even if it's your opinion you still need to have a good idea and better reason than this was the side of the bed you got out of that morning!! Lol!

You see all this time I have been tunneling away at the foundations. Back and fourth I have gone getting a little here and a little there. My approach is as unique add my technique here and there is not just one or two and nor is it s few days here and few days there. Nor are we talking about a couple of people either.

Now THINK... JUST STOP AND THINK...

1) I have been doing this for years

2) I have been don't this with everyone

3) More than just being nationwide my blog is GLOBAL

4) I have likely over 70GB of data and it could be far more than that.

5) To compete the ENCYCLOPAEDIA BRITANNICA was on a couple of DVDs that held 4.5GB data!!

6) I love this one... before I started this blog I sent 4DVDs full of data to ALL NEWS MEDIA GROUPS both tabloid based and TV. This was NOT all my data. That was over 2 years ago now! Months before I started the blog. In fact...

7) After handing over all DVDs I have them over 6 months and waited all that time for the London Olympics to finish before I started the blog. This was due to the fact I being responsible as information I was party to could have caused a blind panic at the Olympics. Needlessly I might add. So yes it is just coming up to two years ago now I sent the discs into them all

8) Repeating what I said in part 7 it has been two years since I sent this discs to the media but it was NOT the first time and in fact had sent them several things prior to this. Now the very best one and lieut the first one I sent then was to do with the bailiffs and what they did. So FOUR YEARS AGO. SDI this period of time as well as WHAT I sent to them, was resent again with THE FOUR DVDs and me and my endeavours were ignored, lol.

9) The whole time I was doing this I was furs pleased to see the News Media use my stuff but that they went out if their way to reshape the story into one that appeared... TO BE THEIRS?!?! I was simply ecstatic to see this happen over and over again but less serious a story on many occasions. But still they continued to do it, over and over again I would see my subjects appearing in the news long after I covered them on my blog?!

10) That this process would continue for over a year of me blogging and with over a thousand posts to work with would become obvious, yet is now running at 18 months by February 2014 and 2,000 posts! The intention being that if I stay quiet for long enough over this and even if no one spots the DELIBERATE MISTAKE people here might raise the uncanny parallelism between my endeavours and news reports?! If not I will point it out at some point... Oh I just did!! Now you see what I am getting at let us go back to the beginning with...

...I sent all these subjects to the News Media two years ago.

Sooo... how is it that the media would not be fascinated and interested in someone who unfortunately ran into all these things soo many times and got nothing and nowhere that I was able to see what was really going on, prepare and plan for it and then do it ALL OVER AGAIN while recording, scanning, printing, posting and taking screen shots among the way for several more years?!

All of this that I predicted would happen, or more correctly not happen, included the tabloid and TV News media. Although I did predict this with the media I was still surprised when it did not happen. But this was what always took place and the end result has never been any different.

I sometimes wondered how in the hell they ever got any stories at all?!

Also when they actually urge, understatement, people to send in pictures and movies of events and disasters and even including the weather. They make money while operating on the goodwill of others but I do not recall them being charities.

Oddly they get away with it because people send in their pictures thinking they might get their 30 seconds of fame?! Bragging rights for the pub I guess?

I have found the news so very funny, odd and peculiar for so very long it is not true. Like many things I start to realise that there may be more sinister things to all this? I have certainly found this to be the case 100% of the time previously to the point whereby I stated to assume that everything I have yet to get around investigating will most certainly have sinister things going on more widely than I anticipated?!

I have often stated that people have said to me both online and in real life, well except for one member of my family I never had down for being naive, that you cannot trust anyone and you cannot trust anything you are told anymore. Everywhere I go and everyone I meet anywhere and everywhere this is what they state and it is now just a given. I dare day that there are some native people left out there but I rarely meet them these days.

Now this is part two in the architect series and the task big reveals behind everything I have worked for since I started will be told on that last part.

Of you have not guesses what I will reveal already I can tell you that there will be two socks conning your way. How it makes sense while just how it had been staring you in the face and how many times I alluded to this fact. I have often joked and Bern a little cocky about it too. Just in the attempt to try and get it into the readers mind whether this be for good reasons or bad?!

Of course I also stated that there will be one more element to this and also something I have often referred to and yet again when I have been cocky with it!!

Now what I am hoping to achieve with all this is a number of things starting with a little bit of suspense. Added to this I hope to have people, especially if a number of people know each other to come here go diving into the archives trying to figure out what it is?! Would be dead funny too if there was a little competition in a forum somewhere?! Lol! Damn it had Google made good on their innuendos I might have even been able to offer a half decent prize?!?!

Lmfao!!

Still it is a bit of fun, wrapped up in suspense and engulfed in an enigma.
A bit like me then?! Lol!

Footnote: for the last several paragraphs and for some bizarre reason the italic and bold buttons in this Google Blogger App have vanished?!

It also won't scroll up either as I type and just like my smartphone I refused to pay for this is slowly collecting issues?!?!

I think I will have to keep it's replacement offline until certain times and tighten up security!! This is happening for to often and far took frequently for my liking! Oddly even if they stated I cannot exchange because someone is IN the tablet PC I will then state that security is past and parcel of any device and if gaining access is that easy, and they do it to everyone anyway, then all these products ate NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE SO THEREFORE NOT FIT TO BE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FOR THE AMOUNTS OF MONEY THAT THEY ARE!!

HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment