Sunday 23 February 2014

THE UNWINDING OF THE TWINE

EDIT: I just noticed that yet again a number of posts have not bloody POSTED and added to this my keywords have all gone missing too!! Google at its most incompetent best or a didgy tablet PC?!

Here are some links I found on the comments I got about Atos trying to get out of the contract they have with the DWP over assessing disabled people?!

They claim they have had death threats and this is the reason why they are trying to get out of the contract?!
Not also they state that they have been in talks over getting out of this for 'a few months'?! Cobblers! Either that or they have been expecting me to come back at them and checking this blog out before I revealed it to them?!

Entirely possible I guess what you saw the letters and emails I sent them and what I announced I was going to do?!

I feel like Connor McLeod at the first battle from Highlander, the film starring Christopher Lambert and Sean Connery, from like the 12th century when he tried to get into fights but everyone backs away?! He keeps shouting 'Fight me, damn you?!'.

Lmao!

Despite how it looks I am pretty sure that not all will go the same way as the previous ones. There are a few I think will stand up?! Well I think?! There is bound to be one or two that are completely over confident based on who they are?!

Below there are three links to this Atos rumour I heard about. Now the second link is the tabloid The Daily Mail. The third is the BBC. Now the first one I found interesting because you can see the Serco Group to be in the title!

Serco is an American company masquerading as a British company that shows off on it's 'About Us' page on how it seems to be running all the public offices in Britain. More importantly of note is the UNHOLY TRINITY of the NHS, DWP and Local Government. If you control the first one you can save money on that one and the other two! From there you can save money everywhere!

All you have to do is figure out a way to get them to lie?!

East to do by reducing the time that they have to make a decision!

Knowing that they have so much pride, like solicitors, that they could NEVER ADMIT they were wing and lure instead.

Otherwise known as manipulation and way to do because once they have gone along with what is expected they then think they will be hung out to dry and that this that for them to behave like this in the first place will never admit to what they did.

Simple really. Well so they thought! Lol!

http://www.4-traders.com/SERCO-GROUP-PLC-9590148/news/Serco-Group-plc--ATOS-DEBACLE-EXPOSES-TOXIC-TORY-BENEFITS--Firm-to-exit-fit-to-work-contract-17986240/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2565297/Sickness-benefit-tests-firm-pulls-500million-contract-death-threats-staff.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-26287199

No comments:

Post a Comment