Tuesday 11 February 2014

THE MESS THAT IS THE NHS

Well I had a strange phone call.

The chap I dealt with previously at NHS England for my complaint rang me today.

As you may know I contacted NHS England recently via email. This was to ask what was happening with my complaint and why I had not received the email I was told I would get.

Unfortunately I was out but I did manage to record some of the conversation.

The moron told me that the complaint was resolved, umm yes mate its but resolved unless I agree. This is the chap who asked me for my address, despite having my GP's report that had my address on it?!

He then said I needed to go to the PHSO in which I replied I not only already KNEW this but I had already contacted them.

The conversation became laborious as so often does with public offices because he insinuated that the Orson that contacted was PHSO and I stated...

The call I got was to do a SURVEY regarding the NHS complaints procedure. The PHSO had ALREADY been contacted and KNEW I was not happy with the reports. She SAID she was with NHS England. She fished for my opinion on the reports and THEN STATED they would look at it AGAIN by sending it to another department!

Or to put it another way an alternate department to the PREVIOUS one, or in simpler terms...YOU!

LMAO.

I will put up the recording tonight or tomorrow but you well here him tell me and will be the third time that I need to go to the PHSO.

Hopefully you will hear the guy where he gets confused and says he is but sure what I am expecting him to do to.

I remind him for the fourth time that the woman claimed to be NHS England so naturally I would email him.

I also said please do not tell me to go to the PHSO as I have already told you that I have been in contact with them even BEFORE you sent new the reports and I have SENT THEM the reports!

I do get annoyed when people do not listen.

It could be that I am on the verge of getting another piece of evidence I never dreamed I would get my hands on...

Proof that front line staff are not made aware of all the shenanigans that go on in public offices.

I have stated this many times on here. I have told front line staff this who just sit there thinking themselves so important that their bosses would never dream if doing anything like that.

I said bo--ocks and I may be able to show you the bo--ocks very soon?!

As I just said to a mate who heard me chatting to them that this would be absolutely brilliant if I could get that proved on here too?!

Fingers crossed something turns up by email or post!

No comments:

Post a Comment