Thursday 20 February 2014

SEEKING OF THE MYSTERY TWIN

EDIT: I just noticed that yet again a number of posts have not bloody POSTED and added to this my keywords have all gone missing too!! Google at its most incompetent best or a didgy tablet PC?!

Earlier today I posted over on the Bailiff Help Forum.

This was after a series of emails from someone who was upset about my comments about her but this was what happened and what I thought.

In the conversation earlier it seemed that it appeared that someone might be impersonating me on a site so just in case this is a complete self pleasuring individual with one hand and arm more muscular than the other... I mean bailiff I am stating here and now that if I post ANYWHERE I will do so with my usual nickname, which is the last word in the web address name for this blog...

... ALLNIGHTS.

I think I have explained on here somewhere as to the title of the blog being names I have been GIVEN over the years by others?

Yes I was also on CAG and I posted about the bailiff Rip off and the NHS crap too. Back then I was nowhere near funding it what it was and still in the being told they could not possibly all be linked phase.
After an absence I went back to CAG but nine of the purple I used to know seem to be there any more. Also I got penalised for something really trivial and pretty and ripped some moderators with God Complexes several new ones!!

Trust me I did not good back and the individual was quite simply in the wrong and had attitudes and rules that should be confined to kindergarten!

Hmm I guess if I have been impersonated by someone other than a bailiff on the Internet I should feel kind of flattered?!

If your speaking to someone who is currently pretending to be me I strongly suspect that he is a bailiff so do as I do berry often. Rip him a new one!!

Lmao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment