Monday 17 February 2014

THE FIRST CHERRY ON THE BAKEWELL

As CapQuest recently stated that I should contact Very Catalogue (Very.co.uk) or Shop Direct over this business with the phone I had wondered whether this might be part of some trick or other in the hope to send it back to the courts.Despite the fact the time CapQuest gave me did not match up with the time that Northampton County Court gave them. 

They gave me a deadline two weeks AFTER the deadline the courts gave them?! LMAO!

DUMMIES!

I warned you all about the dates, you do have to scrutinise them as they massage and use these to their advantage to get away with very serious criminal activities that involveds

Actual Bodily Harm
Grievous Bodily Harm
Burglary
Trespass
Trespass to Goods

and a list of others too.

Still just another subject for the pupils to read about, nromally too late when they should have looked it up earlier, lol.


Dear Sirs

Do you remember me?

I am the one that discovered I was sold shoddy items for ten times more than they were worth and was faulty to boot?

The one you said you would take to court and I told you not to bother as it will not go anywhere? I followed this up by stating that do not assume you have the courts and Judjes ion your pocket as it will not help?

The one that is now tempted to state 'I told you so' but will refrain from doing that.

Well I am not sure why but Capquest said I should contact you. 

Oddly they also buggered themeselves up by first stating that you lied to them and then stated that you claimed I also only contacted you once. Yeah sorry IU expected that too and blew that out of the water.

They tried to state that the court case was still open and stated that I had 28 days to speak to you?!

Weird as when they stated this they themselves only had 14 days left of the period that the court gave them after the court saw my evidence! ALOT of evidence!!

So just in case this is more tomfoolery I am actually conmtacting you...just so they cannot claim that I did not and open a new case with yet another court that I will just run rings around.

Oddly all that I was opposed to are all coming together at the exact same time and as for my evidence do not take my word for it as its all over YouTube and my blog as is the fact that I emailed you over 40 times and the email you sent to me moaning about that and threatening to report me for using a bot!

OOPS!

You know I always tell the people that lose against me one thing and I just told this to NHS England, the DWP, a GP and whole surgery and some hos[pitals with several Local Councils, Atos and before long this will be the Police too...

If your going to up against someone....make sure your the most intellgent man in the room!!

I knew that ombudsman had no power and it was my plan to expose as many of them as I could, I also knew that by your own behaviour you knew that you had no comebacks over what you did so there was no one out there to help me.

So I exposed that and wanted evidence about court and Judges in this regard too. In fact I told tou Judge this you thought would issue you a liability order!

OOPS!

My local council just made the exact same mistake!

OOPS!

A shame as you could have sorted this out and I would STILL be a customer, provided you could assure me that you would NEVER EVER send me another used/faulty/overseas item ever again?!

But no you arrogant companies think you can do what you want, treat customer like shite and sell them your crap from America and still have Judges and courts to force money out of people via Grievous Bodily Harm of needs me.

Oops yes I already got evidence of that long before I opened an account with you!

But do NOT take my word for it...you can see the weapon of everyones demise right here...

asaintcalledallnights.blogspot.com

Everyone else has now been told about it and crapping themselves so you might as well.

I simply started out stating that I was going to go through a number of retail, financial, publix services, three dozen ombudsman, four local councils, the NHS, the DWP asnd the Police.

I stated that I would publish everything, every letter and email coming and going and I would also record all phone conversations and meetings and how once and for all the corruption within the UK and also show where I know it all to come from.

I stated that I would use every single avenue I could and I did not care who ar WHAT I went up against.

There are nearly 2,000 posts, 70 GB of data and added to all that is that in 18 months I have amassed over 100,000 visitors and I believe unless my maths is way off will hit a million beofre 2015 arrives?!

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment