Friday 14 February 2014

SECRET AUDIO: NHS ENGLAND CONFUSION

First out of two recordings I perfromed is the one whereby I was in a friends store and NHS Eng;and called me up in response to an email I sent him.

I only started recording about half way through the conversation so had to keep him talking for a bit, but he confused me with his confusion over this.

Now as previously stated I got a call that I am pretty much convinced but could be wrong was a woman from NHS England. She was asking me what I thought about the complaints procedure and then asked about the two reports, which suggested to me she has SEEN them and ergo was with NHS England.

When she realised I was not happy in the least with it she then said that they would deal with this 'again' but via a different department, which ALSO suggested she was NHS England?!

I know Iget Fibrofog but this makes me FORGET THINGS and not MANUFACTURE THINGS! LMAO!

Any WHOO here is the linlk to the recording as I always provide and in the next post will be one of those solicitor go betweens and how they do not check their facts before ringing you up. A right bloody mess the legal system is and those are the parts that are not simply just a mere joke, ruyined because just like with the banks every one wants to earn millions of pounds each year...

http://www.wuala.com/allnights/Evidence/Evidence%20MP3/NHS%20England%20130214.WAV/

Remember the point is from now on that I have the EVIDENCE and make a note of how many do NOT ask for it. I cannot say make a note of how many DO ask because you will not need a pen and paper for that list!!

LMFAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment