Wednesday 19 February 2014

THE TONGUE OF HOMO SUPERIOR

You might note that two posts back I stated that The Law Society emailed me back and stated that yes I can get representation and suggested I look at there find a solicitor feature for my area?

I did ASK about Legal Aid and the sole reason I emailed them as otherwise there would be absolutely no point in contacting them as I could find one inside of thirty minutes.

I emailed them back asking for clarification that they were indeed telling me that I can be awarded Legal Aid for defending myself against legal action, I will have to defend myself if needs be.

My correspondences are staright forward enough and I know not why an industry that seems to profess to know how to correspond constantly gets thoings wrong? Lmao!

Now about two hours AFTER I got that email from The Law Society and just prior to the phone recording I linked in the last post of the company 'Your Legal Friend' I received the following email listed below.

Note how he clearly states that there is NO LEGAL AID AVAILABLE to me and also note how he commands a £3,500 deposit, which is sod all to me and I think quite low, and yet he commands a £400 per hour salary?!

BUT IF The Law Society do email me and state that I CAN be awarded Legal Aid to DEFEND MYSELF then this solicitor was wrong. A lie is a lie, it is a lie and that is it and you cannot then say well you did not know?! Your charging £400 per bloody hour for God's sake?! LMAO!

Would you be happy to pay £400 per hour only to find they got something wrong that was simple and this ended up costing you?! I know that I would not!

But it is just like I stated in the phone call I posted up in the last post...I said to the lady that it seems to me that anyone can do as they wish today and charge whatever stupid amount of money they want and there are no comebacks?! None of the Ombudsman do much and you cannot even get proof on your own as thay it now deemed as illegal?!

I am sorry to say that if I have not proved in just two posts what an absolute joke the legal system and human rights are in the country then I do not know what can?!

Also the one thng that I do adore though is that I always send many emails off, which some of them find out about and do not like well tough shit, but you need to prove how good you are. The lady on the recording says they only take on no win and no fees if the chances of winning are a lot greater than 50%!

Using my blog in accompaniment with my recordings and the paperwork mine is a slam dunk, but hugue hourly charges and they still have no confidence in their own abilities but do come across all high and mighty. Obviously they cannot be Homo sapiens and must belong to the higher order of Homo superior?

LMFAO!

Dear Martin,

Thank you for your email below.

I am afraid that Legal Aid is not available for libel cases and it is probably not cost effective for you to instruct us in relation to this matter. We require an on account payment of £3,500 plus VAT before we can commence work on a case and you are then charged for the time we spend working on your matter. My time is charged out at £400 an hour plus VAT. We do, on a limited number of occasions, offer Conditional Fee Agreements, however we would not be able to do so in relation to this matter (CFAs, in libel cases, are generally only available for Claimants pursuing cases against national or international media organisations.)

In the circumstances, I suggest you contact the Law Society to see if they can recommend a libel solicitor who may be able to assist.

With best wishes



Stevie L

No comments:

Post a Comment