Sunday 9 February 2014

THE WALL AGAINST THE ARCHITECTS (THE ARCHITECTS PART ONE)

You know you must never know exactly what will happen or indeed when. There is no example better than this than the existence of this blog.

I have and do still have many intentions from this blogs existence. I had decided that I wcould try and help people across a very broad spectrum and speak in such a way that it would be very rarely if at all I could be proved wrong. Even if it was ever possible the other problem an potentional enemy had that perused my words would be getting in before I realise I am wrong and post as such offering my humblest apologies.

Tje odd thing is I was aware that in paces I might come across as a real push over. I did not really care about this and wanted to convery all parts and moods of myself to all. There is a little acronym that is used in computing that sums up what I wqas trying to convery, or at least one of thie things I was trying to convery, on here and that is WYSYWYG. Pronounced whizz-ee-wig it stands for 'What You See Is What You Get' and just as much as a soft side I expose I also show my harder side, my humble side, My humourous side and my veangeful side. Oh and yeah there is even my even HARDER side you could call my Kung Fu side, or my Wong Chun Side or there was what an old mate used to call me and my grandmanster side. But I am no grandmaster, as I think you need to have taught someone who themselves becomes a teacher. So similar to a grandfather so to speak. I have only ever shown people a few self defensive things. Unfortunately this was turned into an offensive action in one case as instead of flinging an attacker down a hall way past him he was ran straight into a wall that was right behind him. OOPS!!

Oh yeah did I say my intellectual side?! There is a great more detail about this coming in the last of this particular series of posts.

Yes so I had a lot of intentions with my blogs and my YouTube account which gathered pace when a certain company I will only say starts with a 'G', like Google lol, had me believe I could be making money in no time at all by having their advertisemants on my single blog?! Well I had a dozen blogs and a YouTube account and wasw attracting visitors fast so I went for it! For a year I worked my backside off to the point of passing out on many occassions.

Bizarrely when the numbers looked too far off despite the numbers I was getting I started to slacken off a bit when right out of the blue a letter from California turned up from that company starting with 'G', you know like Google?! This letter and card was speaking as if I was only a month or two away from making regular cash and so I sped up the frequency of gathering media, information and posting where I culd capitalise the most. I wanted to remark about stories iin the media so I did that too building upon this these already many postings.

Now they tell you, everywhere you look, to do at least two or three posts each week and continue to do this. But if I take merely this blog alone I have had close to 1,700 posts! Divided by 3 each week so according to their own figures you should not be expecting any payments by your 566th week?! Or to put it into a sttark contrast not a single payment after TEN YEARS. Yeah I thought I would put that one in text as you might convince yourself that I accidentally added the ZERO?!

LMFAO!!

Remember that is just ONE BLOG out of a dozen! Though s0ome of those dozen blogs have been neglected, I openly admit as they can be easily viewed, there are several that have not been and themselves have been quite popular.

Of the other popular blogs I have British Wildlife with 386 posts, Orchids at 144 posts, CPUs and Computers at 164 posts, Reptiles Amphibians & Fish at 237 posts, all the others bar one have between 13 and 75 posts each. But just taking into account the popular ones of the ramining blogs that is over 1030 posts to add to the near 1,700 on the corruption blog. That is another 6 and a half years of waiting?! Lol!!

This to me explains entirely and simply how they have achieved their nearly $4 Billion in profits!

But my blog was not intended to make money this way and I was not even aware of it when I started up this blog, but I DID start up the others thinking that they could help speed up the process that many state takes between one and two years?! I now believe that many deliberate and misleading red herrings are about the Internet to appeal to peoples greed or desperation. For me it was depseration and I now know for sure that a lot of it was complete bollocks put up by Google or someone that they themsleves paid to make stuff up.

At the end of the day I do knoy both my subjects and what I did not explain before was that I know the popularity of each one!

But even if I was to say that I knew nothing about the popularity of each one I would say that all this exists on the Internet and it would not take me very long to run around and gather up the evidence behind the popularity of each subject! I could even acquire emails from the onwers of others to prove this too?!

But I need not do that.

As stated before and repeatedly throughout this blog and my other blogs all in fact had a common cause. Anyone who was interested in me eaither as some kind of advisor or even modern day hero and right across to being someone's adversary each and all of my blogs could be checked to discover more about me? Me levels of knowledge in each of the subjects as well as my capabilities, the lengths I can and will go to and exactly why I am so fearless in things I should not be fearless about.

When people tell me to be carfeful about what I am doing and what and who I am posting about I just laugh. The laughter is for many things and other than the fact I do not care there is also the fact that at least I know that if the possibility that I could be assassinated is in their minds then it must therefore be in the minds of peopke that read these posts? That of course was fully intentional from day one and was one of the ways of defending myself. Just one mind you!

To scare someone when iut regards to losing their lives you first have to be sure that they have a life worth being in fear of losing.

When the powers that be have done enough as they have to me it becomes a totally moot point!

That was how I had no fear when I found out who my daughter was being kept holed up in a house by.

I simply had to teach her to think along the same lines without her even knowing it. Like I had been in times gone by she had also been suicidal and also was on the phone a few times. I knoew that there was a chance to actually use this to get her to help herself out of situations by merely showing her the tools available to her mentally.

Kind of whatever does not kill you only makes you stronger and luckily for me it did not and I would NOT let it make me amoral as it no doubt has many others before me. Therefore burning the effigy of 'If you cannot beat them join them'!

So I decided to see if I could do this with others but I needed a blank canvas as my bridges were few or burned in my social life. Maybe I could appeal to a wider audience and starting from scratch and doing something I always wanted to do and felt that I should?!

HELP PEOPLE!

Of course I could not pick and choose who was worthy of help and who was not, so I simply had to just offer it to all and this would work out a great deal better in the long run anyway. I could never be involved of pigeon holing any sections of society or leaving anyone out? Also to be in with a chance of being recognised I would have to work at this and this would take a couple of years to help people to see that I am only wanting to help.

Also hoped that depsite my own desprate situations that I stil did this without expecting anything from anyone.

As mentioned several times I also have three books, two on this subject and one on the subject of another blog, European Amphibians to be precise. As I built up my name and made it familiar with the subject of policitics, quite unfortunately, and corruption I was also building up a recognition of my name with other subjects too.

So therefore with more than 10,000 people familiar with my name on one subject and eing my first subject I could start to think about genuinely putting my books forward for publication or at least consideration for publication. I passt that 10,000 figure quite some time ago now and yes I do mean in one single solitary subject and I do mean this one! SO watch this space on that one!

So let us take the fact that I get some funds from somewhere? This allows me to purchase the wanted list that I have which is fairly long and all items of which allow me to vastly increase the size of my other blogs!!

IT IS THE MASTER PLAN OF BUSINESS PLANS

  1. Cash flow from Advertising, oh hello GOOGLE
  2. Signing of a contract for publication of my books
  3. The awarding of the application of Personal Independent Payments
  4. Another source in the form of an award like a grant

These four things are the main and primary ways of generating a small revenue that once started can be used to build upon. In 18 months none of this have yet come top fruition.

HOWEVER, note how all these things are now being DOGGEDLY PURSUED and all right now and all together?! Do yu not find this bizarre?! Oooh I just realised I have just not posted about all the above just yet, one is missing because I am very late tio the party...AGAIN! No matter it wil lbecome clear this week as I print out the letter off my Tablet PC and it gets posted tomorrow demanding answers. LMFAO. Ohh some of you may have guessed that I have quite deliberately dropped a very big hint and the clues are all there to what I am going to do. You just merely have to wait to see what it is that I say!

So yes this entire blog is a business plan to get a very late career started in the form of my own business or possibly TWO businesses. Or one all encapsulating business or a business and a all encapsulating charity. AND NERE THE TWAIN SHALL MEET!

My plans for my subjects as well as my plans to help people go far and away beyond the confinnes of the monitor you are staring at to read this blog and possibly my other blogs too. Oh yeah indeed I truly mean that and it remains to be seen exactly WHAT I can DO and for WHOM I can do it along with WHERE!!

So it is a multi-facteted plan, have I ever done anything else?! LMFAO!

My biggest goal is to help people globally, albeit not politically I do not want to be involved in anyway in policitics. Unless I am lambasting someone for being inhuman....AGAIN!

I have also mentioned about how I have declared the existence of this blog to each and all of my enemies in turn, turn by turn you could argue but all in a short space of time.

LIKE NOW!! LMFAO!

One person who hates me doing this and hates the idea of me being suuccesful and even praised once stated to me early on in the life of this blog, well when I say early I mean it was close to a year into it as I never tell people close to me my plans until they are wll on their way, said to me...

“Your not James Bond, you know!”

I simply said she watches too many movies and that life is not like that. But maybe I might be 003.5 to the people eventually?! Lol!

So my acute and high levels of intelligence have been nagging other parts of my grey matter to explain fully my Mastr Business Plan!

So this is in essence the plain explained in words. So to speak?! I do have to actually sit down and work out a report to do and make it more easily obvious on the least amount pf A4 sheets of paper that I can?! Fingers crossed!

This is because to take away the Business Plan is, well if not illegal it should me but also totally immoral if done without giving an explanation to both me and the British public?!

O I hereby state here that this is an explanation to my business plan for the future and that any removal of it will be moet with legal action as I would be well within my rights to have access to a legal defence to defend both my position and the position of this blog.

Or in other words not just emailing bad solcititors knowing that they will phone me up aagain spouting a load of crap that I can record and post up on here!!

LOL!

Or in yet another way this post is part of the plan but as well as an explanation to all comers it also acts in defence of that I have strived to do for 18 months now!


I also plan for the 2 year anniversary to have evolved a great deal even from the stage I am at right at this very moment in time?!

Oh and I just paid £10 for a magazine that has tips and hints about starting your own business!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment