Saturday 8 February 2014

THE BIG CAT ROARS LIKE THUNDER

Now remember a liability order had been granted against me, or they claim, when I have one condition, FIBROMYALGIA, which includes 120 odd symptoms involving

Bad pains in both feet, ankles, knees, hips, two thirds of back, shoulders and outside of right hand. I also have a pain in my groin which could be Fibromyalgia or down to the Inguinal Hernia repair?

It also causes my Anxiety Disorder and Depression and many of these go back before my feet stated hurting 13 years ago. Documentation to these facts are on this blog.

Bailiffs cannot attend properties of people with mental health problems or disabled sufferers. But then bailiffs are not supposed to cause actual bodily harm either not commit fraud that makes the reason they attended your priory look like a spat in a kindergarten playground!

Here is a screen shot of the emails sent multiple times..

No comments:

Post a Comment