Sunday 9 February 2014

THE COURTING OF DISASTER

I nearly forgot!

As I stated I had a letter from my local corrupt council and it stated they have a liability order and yet no liability order or copy thereof was included in the letter?!

Go figure!

Now have I actually caught them lying and therefore abusing their position?!

I should no the answers to this before very long! As I have only their word that a liability order exists, for now, I am going to treat it that they are lying and abusing their position as a public office as they were intended for a public service and it nmatters not as I know that Court Judges seem to favour Local Councils despite the fact they provide nothing of benefit to the general public and indeed have stopped most things that people did use, or they do it badly or its on the verge of useless.





No comments:

Post a Comment