Wednesday 12 February 2014

THE PRICE OF THE LACK OF FORESIGHT

Oooh!

Sinkhole appears under a car museum and could have swallowed up all those cards they paid out lots of cash for?

I saw the headline to this and first off I thought his silky it was to not have proper solid foundations, at least checked properly.

Then I stated wondering that what with all the horrendous record shattering weather everywhere what was the possibility this could occur with museums the have iceless works of art by any of the great artists?! Van Gogh, Hopper, Dali and even Monet among others?!

Could a whole swathe of impressionism, cubism, pre-Raphaelites, Renaissance or Modern art suddenly disappear down a whole?!

Then I thought what about people?!?!

Hearing about more and more storms lining up to hit Britain, just had bad one today (Wednesday) and wise one Friday to Saturday and now they are telling us that not only is the next one going to be worse than the one we just had but that two more are too folklore on from that one?!

Suddenly I am thinking if that seed bank they created in Svalbard in Norway?!

Lmao!

My word how do you make light of the situations unfolding?! Not long now I think before I am amongst this flooded out?!

Cannot see my address lasting through one more bad storm let alone THREE?!

US sinkhole swallows museum cars http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-26159110

No comments:

Post a Comment