Wednesday 5 February 2014

THE BIG SLEEP EASY

No doubt my reputation is preceding me?

I have gotten to hear of a number of God cause of late and mostly bus email but have now had a few via Facebook.

I have been invited to sleep rough for the night, Spitalfields I think, with others to raise money for homeless.

This is on the 27th February 2014 and despite it being somewhat far away from me and I have clicked on the button of maybe, I am tempted to go.

Sleeping is difficult fur me to do at the best of times but I think that this would allow me to be rather ironic in my posts for awhile.

This is because I have been homeless several times by different councils, three different ones and the times under one council. I had no help from anyone so I think there is the possibility I could get a message across here?

I will have to monitor my pains leading up to this and oddly because it will take place late in the evening travelling on public transport might be OK... FINGERS CROSSED!!

In the meantime what I can do is post up a link on here where people can go and donate money towards the people prepared to do this in what could be very cold weather!!

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=PremierMoves&isTeam=true

No comments:

Post a Comment