Friday 14 February 2014

SECRET AUDIO: THE BEAGLE'S INBETWEENIES

Right now then here is a secretly recorded conversation between myself and one of these go betweens for solicitors.

I have a number of others trying to call me but as they never get their facts straight and only ever end with telling me that I do not have aq case, despite the recordings and not getting their facts straight, their statements on law stright and without even loking at my blog?!

SO not only do they want a slam dunk, they cannot even be bothered to spend an hour reading and fact checking on my blog to find out.

The link to the conversation edited at beginning due to security questions...

http://www.wuala.com/allnights/Evidence/Evidence%20MP3/Solicitors%20BETWEENY%20120214.mp3/

I have believed for twenty years that the British Legal System was nothing more tjhan a joke and quite corrupt along with it. Like a Walt Disney cartoon where the bad guy sees dollar signs in their eyes while the victim only sees the words TILT!
LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment