Saturday 8 February 2014

THE CAT STRIKES LIKE LIGHTNING

My new launch at the rock hard offensive at a public funded office!

Email to the Magistrates court after I received a letter from Enfield Council starting a liability order had been granted against me?!

Iwill scan and post tomorrow, Sunday. 

No copy of a liability order was included, oddly, and I posted the previous emails to both Enfield Council as well as the Tottenham Magistrates Court.

The following email was sent several times over skiing with other emails to both Council and Court...

EMAIL...

Dear Sirs

FIBROMYALGIA [MY ADDRESS]

This information is widely known to Local Council, NHS England, GMC, PHSO, one GP Surgery along with 100,000 people which includes literary agents, several authors, disabled groups, Fibromyalgia groups,  Northampton County Court and many others besides!

If the current magistrates court are not aware of these facts I will have to ask myself; Why is this?!

Please be advised..!

1) I have FIBROMYALGIA

2) My blog at asaintcalledallnights.blogspot.com proves this

3) The NHS now KNOW this and I believe they have known for some time!

4) To send bailiff to my home will breach a whole list of laws
5) I have been through this before and I know what will happen

6) Fibromyalgia is recognised even by the Department of Work and Pensions as a, and I quote, 'a significantly debilitating condition'!

7) My conditions number 120 approximately with several painful areas in feet, right calf, knees, hips, back and shoulders all of which are under the Fibromyalgia umbrella and I have NHS documentation going back years and up to twenty in some cases.

8) Of these conditions are two that cause an Anxiety Disorder and Depression so therefore congress under mental health.

9) By LAW you cannot attend the property of someone with mental health conditions and Waltham First Council already sent round thugs who attacked me and defrauded me!

10) ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL, you simply CANNOT afterwards state that it was OK for you, COURT/COUNCIL, to do this because there is NOT the paperwork because the facts are still the facts despite thinking you have Cortot health professionals in your pocket!!

11) I have FIBROMYALGIA and nothing and no one is going to change this simple fact! The Council has previously had letter pertaining to several symptoms.

12) Another point I want to FULLY EXPOSE is that when it suite so called public servants is they have so called experts on hand to help them scree the public and yet hold their hands up and say they did not know they are not experts when they are caught breaking the law!

13) It is my very intention to shore that laws have been manipulated to help the greedy and powerful many of which are themselves guilty of far greater crimes than those they break the law to screw over! Each and every salary paid for by the British public is fully liable to be labeled as FRAUD!!

14) It is also my sole intention to show to the public that I have provided enough proof over and over again so that no member of the British Public is in any doubt as to the crimes committed that the public is actually funding.

15) It is also and always had been my sole intention to discover every single aspect of publicly funded organisations which are themselves corrupt. Many of these had to be left until the very last minute but which I knew that eventually would happen just as sure as I was that there was indeed corruption to be uncovered, that would the the JUSTICE SYSTEM!!

16) In this instance with Enfield Council they actually outer me more money than I owe them!

17) This and my BLOG will only be at an end when I have performed my duties I do free of charge which had included spending the last eighteen months teaching other members of the public of which there are currently 100,000 and rising by a couple of thousand every week on how to achieve more data by teaching them the tricks that I have put into practice.

18) To also show how amoral each industry is because each one does not disclose all necessary information they possesses thereby dropping those they conspire with into the mire asking with themselves. The Rats on a sinking ship effect.

Now I simply need to make sure that my correspondences have been delivered and that none involved have any excuse available to them as an excuse for what will transpire when the bailiffs arrive, if they can find any brave enough!

Of course I know that the hiring of any bailiffs will also result in not all data possessed being handed over.

No comments:

Post a Comment