Monday 17 February 2014

THE HOUSES OF GLASS EXTERIORS

I find it hilarious that countries that have no human rights because they have given it well from their own people can jump up and down at other nations about their human rights?!

Everyone knows the reality that goes on in North Korea make no mistake. But I myself cannot be the only one that raised an eyebrow when governments that are removing the human rights from the majority of its own public point fingers at others? All because they are not very good at hiding it. Or maybe it is an attempt to take attention away from their own similar but stealth like actions?!

What makes me cringe with trepidation is the possibility that one of these countries leaders can easily find out what my own country is doing and while the world is looking on, on TV no less, they will then pull them to account on it?!

This is the utter incompetence that infuriates me. They possess nothing in the way of empathy, sympathy or moral fibre whatsoever but like to keep up and down on the news pointing fingers at others making themselves look like they possess a heart and feelings?!

Good God I would not like to be in their sites later in the year?!

Lmfao!!!

NK rights abuses 'demand action' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26220304

No comments:

Post a Comment