Tuesday 18 February 2014

COURT THREAT NUMBER FOUR

Sorry, just to reiterate as I do not want false impressions being made...

I have had my FIRST threat of legal action regarding this blog!

Just a couple of months back I stated that it was my intention to appear in court, or at least attempt to, a dozen times throughout 2014.

As this is the only way to achieve legal representation in a country where everything is corrupt and based built upon a basis of lies and trickery.

I also stated it was my sole intention to excise this where I could. A court case will of course do the trick as well as draw the necessary attention from the wider public of the people taking the legal action.

Now in that respect this would legal threat number FOUR!

Thus far it is turning out to be a rout and as you cannot take someone to court for exposing what happened along with what they think this will result in a score line of

Martin 4 Court Cases 0

No comments:

Post a Comment