Thursday 13 February 2014

THE FREEDOM OF TIME CONSUMING INFORMATION

Well I thought I would do a little update on the Freedom of Information requests I sent off prior to Christmas 2013.

I had two in the last couple of days and despite getting an email tonight from an Ombudsman which has something to do with Pensions, I think it was, they have yet to provide the information so must have been in the last salvo I fired off?

I still have to find the time to sort them, spreadsheet them and post them! This is how difficult it can be to do things for myself! This blog and all my others are to help me as well as others but it can be hard sometimes doing this and this is s direct result of my Fibromyalgia. Still better late than never, eh?!

Added to this frustration is the fact that my tablet PC is doing a new trick!

I had a barrage of emails from solicitors or agents for solicitors. Some of these stated they tried to ring me but no answer, some said I did not provide a phone number and some said that they could not help under a no win no fee case. I do not want to answer the phone to people who have not done their homework beforehand and that their colleagues and supervisors are not familiar with either?!

So I made a break down report of the evidence I have posted on here, the evidence I have NOT posted on here and the fact that these are people in PUBLIC POSITIONS we are taking about that I recorded and not private people.

I also stated that without Legal Aid for Clinical Negligence that what I have done is the only option available and that to refuse my option was practically criminal, meaning Doctors could and probably have gotten away with murder?!

Harold Shipman ring any bells?! Lol!

However while typing a rely to emails the on screen keyboard kept disappearing?!

Now due to my hatred of Google due to realising their true nature they do not even now try to hide it would be easy for me to bang on about them?! But this only happens in hotmail and in all honesty if there is one thing that I know about Microsoft is that they refuse to play fair with others and often refuse to play at all!!

No question marks in that sentence on my YouTube account is proof where I film myself trying to dual boot Ubuntu, a pile of crap at the time, and Windows 7. Windows refused to see a completely formatted drive and stated it was not suitable. I had a feeling that I could actually prove that the most expensive consumer class operating system on the planet was actually programmed to lie to me?!

I set up a camera on me and my laptop. Tried to install Windows and site the message of it refusing to do so stating there was no drive available. Then while still filming I unplug the drive that I had just installed Ubuntu on and then tried to install Windows into the same drive it stated was not suitable! Hey presto!! It body worked!! Lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment