Wednesday 19 February 2014

THE MEANINGS WITH A SOCIETY

EDIT: I just noticed that yet again a number of posts have not bloody POSTED and added to this my keywords have all gone missing too!! Google at its most incompetent best or a didgy tablet PC?!

Well as you can see things seem to be increasing in frequency.

I also have a whole list of legal emails to post up.

I still have the Freedom of Information spreadsheets to finish.

But as you can see and as I stated from day zero I have endeavoured to do a great many things, I have cause to do a great many things, I have acquired evidence to do a great many things and there a vast number of people obtaining monies from the British taxpayer to do a great many things!!

Eighteen months and we are still awaiting for any one of the goals to be completed. Nobody understands plain English. Nobody answers you straight. Nobody sound like they give a rats arse.

But there are hordes of totally amoral unfeeling people that want to make a bunch out of misery without giving a shit!!

So you have whole volumes upon volumes of law books that are not worth the paper they are written on?! Then because it is such a bloody joke and a bloody mess you have those going round giving false impressions they are solicitors of sorts and they can help you legally but cannot and likely many know it too beforehand?!

Hmm vultures without hearts prey on misery of others? I like that! Lol! But then I am shattered, Lol! Not thinking straight but then I rarely do.

You must be completely devoid of intelligence not to realise that these attitudes have destroyed this country and keeping it down and will continue to do so?
You must also be completely devoid of compassion not to give a rats arse about what is happening you this country?!
You must be really, REALLY thick to not realise all these little cheats and tricks all add up to become destructive to all around you.

I have starred it over and over again. I have done and still do what I can. I endeavour to reach out and she the truth to all. Because only be doing this can it reach enough people for it to make a difference.
For a couple of decades now Britain had built itself a house of paper. The industries it's destroyed for those quick money making ones was self destructive and were never going to be sustainable in the long term. I knew this for over ten years sand I tried to tell people in the hope it would spread but fell upon deaf ears.
I have lost count of the number of people who thought themselves smarter than me. I think it's because devious people think that to be honest is weak and you cannot get by. You simply must and have to be devious to survive?!

Well I need to differ and there are a great many industries where this is not true. Some of these industries are rich and powerful. Some not so rich and despite having their heart in the right place bang on the wrong drums wasting all their time and energy going on what they FEEL instead of the facts.

During all this time the amount if time, money, research and forward progression for the human race that had been wasted is... Nothing short of astronomical in size and absolutely not overstating it here.

What matters is not what we have done but what we do from here on in! Factions of people need to stop banging on about the past and think about the future and how best we move forwards?

Those I insinuate to above do you honestly believe and can you honestly say that you can watch your innocent children playing with the children up the road but when they are adults it is best to act by lying, tricking, stealing and preying on other?!

Can you? Can you REALLY?!

If you can then you ate missing the point of being parents and more like that a leader of a platoon in an army expecting the underlings to do as commanded.

Those of you that have read enough and hard enough you will know that there is absolutely no way I would teach my own daughter to be this way.

Life is so much more than surviving and surviving is so much more than how much cash you can cheat out of any one person or a group of people.

Being alone and striving without anyone for support or a partner with you, no not another liar or amoral person, is not very nice. I know this from experience and have had to do this for over ten years now!

How many people can say that?

Consider the following...

1) Disabled

2) Honest

3) Educated

4) Super Smart, will get to that in March lmao

5) Desire being in pain have attempted to help as many as I can for free, still do.

6) Alone for longer than I can remember

7) Somehow managed to get screwed by just about everyone I have ever worked with our cone into contact with

8) Still here, still honest and I am still helping only with a much larger audience and in a very different way

9) Up against ask the big name public offices and services

10) Up against big retail names

So I think I have done OK thus far and still have many things to reveal and see through to the end. I often lose track but at least I get them off the ground. That way when they arrive back I think 'Christ I forgot all about that?!'

The  government have now starred lines about not helping people who are not a benefit to society?! Big problem there because that is now one label you could never possibly happen to me even right now at this moment. Good knows when they would ever be able to put that through parliament but I imagine it's many months away and maybe a year or more? Imagine how many people I would have reached and helped by then?!

I firmly believe that as long as I can show that I am honest, genuine and sincere and help on a larger scale the rewards will automatically follow?

Just a shame that the very tiny reward that Google stated I would get which would have helped a fair amount just did not happen.

Whether this is down to Google doing evil things, a really bad set of algorithms or the financial crisis I do not know. If I did I could have worked around it or with it but this was not my primary concern, building this blog up was.

I am registered with affiliates but I took all advertisements off about 5 or 6 months ago as I am bit sitting there being used yet again by more companies who fancy some free advertising and brand awareness.

But I am being approached now. One by one ever so often I am being approached for different things. Sadly it all involves adding for money!  Sad because no one comes up with good ideas only crap ones and then just want to rain down on people with emails and adverts everywhere you look?! So yesterday... so boring!!
Surely someone influential must be realising that things have gotten bad and everything is wrong?! Surely they know things have to change?! One thing I will not abide is people wanting to capitalise on saying the moral thing or line just to benefit oneself?!

These are the things I look out for when I work my way through the new reports. Despite celebrity names drawing in large volumes of people, half of which brain dead, I will not post about any of them just to draw in people. I prefer people to come here when they want to read about the subjects I speak about. There is a better chance they will come back and therefore help themselves in the process.

I could Banff in about giving away free stuff, like a free camera or free iPhone or a free tablet?! Won't give you this one as it's crap and I am going to return it on the 21st. I could then used combined keywords I just stated and you can Bert your bottom dollar there are kiss of people searching for those exact phrases hoping to get a freebie?! Or looking for competitions? 

Look down! Do you see these phrases used as keywords?! No. Only the keywords that are relevant because those are the people I wish to help and I hope find my posts helpful.

In doing this too I always hoped my daughter was visiting and reading this?! So despite wanting to yo up there and see her and my two grandchildren as I miss them a great deal I can at least put the effort on here in the hope to help her when I have been unable to for most of her life?!

My father died as a result of being set up by the BBC from a burst aneurysm some years ago at 56. My Uncle also died at a similar age.

I am the next one in line so I do not know how long I have left. Going by patterns alone I may have little more than ten years?! I might not make it to the end if the week?!

If the reports I read about Allison Laughton were true I might have people wanting to bunko me off, so to speak. But that will not happen without taking at least one with me!

So if the whole blog appeared rushed I am sorry Iw making up for list time, trying to tell anyone who was interested absolutely everything I could!

So if anyone wants sincerity then this is here for my daughter to read for years to come and I hope I can be of hero whenever she needs it most. I wish I had much Niue time with her than I have and would do anything to change it but fate never smiled on me with very much and I know not having me around had broken her heart on many occasions.

So I have been kind of working on a legacy of sorts. In a way of thinking you could say it's a legacy. Also a kind of teachings.

Also as that is what I intended the while things a two too. I wanted to draw out organisations who has something to hide and a guilty conscience. But this was only ever going to have any chance of happening over they all knew of the existence of this blog.

A month ago I declared its existence to many. I am sure that any that I had forgotten will know of it by now anyway.

However my first ever contact was certainly not who I was expecting, I have to admit. An unexpected source for the jump on all the big names I was after. Had I bet I would have list a great deal of money and never thought I would get that email from her.

Oddly she had really not thought things through and it is of how the tables have now turned and it is she that was sending a barrage of emails and not me her only to be ignored as what happened 5 years ago. Or whatever it was.

What the truth really was about silk that it matters not! The outcome was still the same. The feelings were still the same and at the time they were ignored and yet I am expecting to make sacrifices and look like a rhino because they are upset.

Yes like you did with me you mean? Life had s funny way of coming around and biting you in the arse! Some call this Karma. Not me I am a scientist and do not but into any mumbo jumbo.

So there you have it another part meandering around mumblings, ramblings and musings, I wish Lol.

Just a way to reiterate what I am, what I do and what I intend. Just so there are NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

Those others that wish to now come forward need to think very long and hard. Look at what I do, have done, have achieved and have been through.

Do you really want your name flying around the Internet as the one to take me to court?! I can see the headlines on webpages and even in the news...

LARGE PUBLIC ORGANISATION TAKES DISABLED MAN TO COURT FOR TELLING THE TRUTH AND GIVING HIS OPINIONS AND HIS BELIEFS?!

Hmm nahhh to long. Sure they would come yo with a sound bite or three?! Lol!

You see that is the beauty of wearing your heart on your sleeve? You can spot the rot and amoral from five miles out.

Take that phone call two posts back? Trying to explain to one human being about me and the facts but answering back write negatively?!

Not only is this worrying but it is also frustrating as all I hear repeatedly is

'Your a liar, your making it up, your a liar, were don't car anyway unless we can but a Jaguar out of you?!'
That is the legal industries idea of communication?!

I not not know wire literally which is bad at English and communication, Twitter or the Law Industry?!

Lmao!

Oh well onwards and... SIDEWAYS! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment