Wednesday 19 February 2014

CORRESPONDING WITH THE LEGAL AID BOARD

Or whatever they call themselves these days...No Legal Aid Left Board?! LMFAO!!

Right then?!

After ticking off The Law Society but getting emails back from the Solicitors Regulatory Authority I then realised that the Legal Aid people had a website and it was there at the end of a very long email telling me a load of stuff I was already aware of?!

Umm yeah it does tend to be in the title and a bit of a giveaway, you know?!

You would think that a regulatory body for law would therefore now about legal aid, but never mind!

I have now contacted Legal AId and filled in a form online but  see the words Community Legal Advice and I contacted them some time ago...

1) First off I have over 6 emails from several people telling me I had a good case against the bailiffs and being defrauded and attacked...
2) I then had a solicitor come along, called Claire Prince, who then lied to me by stating that it was perefectly OK for bailiffs to assault me as it is deemed reasonable force?!

So I am not holding out much hope what with them possibly being associated and if they are rrun by government....well NO WONDER THEY LIE?!

LMAO!!

I really, REALLY hate people that lie especially when it is down to people's health and livelihoods. Livelihoods based on trcikery, lies, preying on disabled or poor people do not count and should bring back burning at the stake for?! LMAO!

Anyway here is a rundown of what I stated to Legal Aid and you will now get to see that in motion all for the benefot of the British Public to see what is BROKEN and WHERE in British Society as that is the only way that ou ever fix things!!

And I think all would be in agreement that this country is most definately in need of fixing and having laws bemt backwards so a long list of inhumane and selfish people who are too self absorbed and think themselves of a higher authority or have some God given right to their advantage is now the rot of the problem in this country.

Things will now not change until THAT DOES!!


Dear Sirs

OK do not bother replying...

I see the Legal Aid link right at the foot of a very long email though quite why it was all the way down there I have no idea.

It would be the normal thing to just have given it at the beginning instead of running through what you do which I already KNEW!

Little did I kjnow that you do not know everything about the klegal system?

Yours 

Martin Haswell BSc

LEGAL AID REQUEST NUMBER ONE...

1 - Someone threatening Legal Action for libel due to telling thr truth in my blog where I help and advise people for free. The accusations are false and from a woman who contacted me claiming to take bailiffs to court for me for ABH and THEFT. Then she got my witness details and they both vanished and I also found out she was associated with JBW Group and looked very much like you worked for them and stole my witness.

My blog explains preceisly what happened 5 years ago and has all documentation and I state what I BELIEVE to be the case.

Despite having the diability Fibromyalgia which the NHS refused to diagnose for years (see part two) I was attacked and defruaded out of £4,000 for a parking ticket and no solicitor nor Police were interested.

LEGAL AID REQUEST NUMBER ONE...

2- Have proof that my condition of Fibromyalgia has been deliberately kept from me for 13 years and lied to about drugs, test results and condition.

I have Doctors, GPs, Heads of Staff on TAPE lying, misleading and falsifying test results and/or admitting that they did.

These are public services in posotions paid for by the taxpayer and I did for myself and because the public had a right to know. All this was only done because I tried a few years ago to get legal representation but there seem to be no rights anymore for anyone with little money or the low paid while rich and powerful can take you to court for the most insignificant things.

I want to change the legal system and how people that is is both wrong and inhumane. Now I am being told that I cannot use the tapes of them lying as this is illegal and I do not see how that can be. I did not lead them I simply RECORDED every meeting I had for three years until there were times when I could prove that they lied. Not coeherced into lying JUST BARE FACED LIED!

I would like confirmation on there bing no legal aid for Clinical negligence and the reasons why and asking if this now daft county learnt nothing from the Harold Shipman case or Jimmy Savile?!


WHO I CONTACTED...

No win no fee agents, not solicitors, telling me I cannot use the tapes and I do not stand a chance.

Brian Barr Solicitors who failed to tell me the cost though I asked him TWICE and told me that there is no legal aid for clinical negligence.

ANother diagremment with another who said that I needed a diagnosis and I said that well therin lies the problem because thoise giving diagnosis are lying?! ERGO WHY I RECORDED THEM FOR SO LONG TO PROVE I WAS HONEST AND TELLING THE TRUTH, except now no one is interested in the truth any longer in the UK!





No comments:

Post a Comment