Tuesday 11 February 2014

MONEY FOR NOTHING

Money is 'no object' said David Cameron.

Wire as we was under the impression we were broke, so did this mean your going to BORROW Mr Cameron?!

Maybe you find some cash down the back of your sofa last night?!

Lol!

I must say though it is not looking good and I have spoken to friends about how the clock is touching for my home. My friend lives about a mile and up a hill. I, on the other hand, live right next to a river!! Literally twenty feet from my garden!

However on the far side of the river is a sloped bank that drops down towards some blocks of flats. Anyone on the ground floor there will be hit very bad if my river bursts it's banks.

More and more people seem to be saying they are fed up with the government and the media too?! One person said that in a roundabout way the only reason that the news media are now covering it is because MPs and the PM are here and you just want to see them screw up?! Lol!

Someone told me about that one and I burst out laughing at this. I will have to keep an eye out for that one!! I think he said it was on the Sky News app?

Three home counties now experiencing flooding with Bucks, Berkshire and Surrey. For the last 24 hours they have consistently stated that it will continue to ruse for 24 hours. Which will therefore be 48 hours in 24 hours time. Plus it rained today and I know they are stating another bad storm is heading our way did Friday AND Saturday!

STRUTH!!

Money 'no object' for flood relief http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26131515

No comments:

Post a Comment