Monday 5 August 2013

VIDEO: THE SQUEAMISH NEED NOT ENTER

Now I really DO MEAN this!!!

This is being put here just in case I need to call upon it at a later date due to a disagreement I had with a naive, incompetent and narrow minded Doctor who like so many others, not all of them Doctors, have been highly offensive only to later realise they were wrong and I was telling the TRUTH!!

Trust me on this there IS a whole list on that one, lol.

Now I am warning you now this is a video of me out TODAY and after buying some bits to FIX MY MOUSE. SIT DOWN WHILE OUT DUE TO FEET AND KNEES and a Blu-Ray of Resident Evil: Retribution I had a portion of chips in Waltham Cross.

Just as I was sitting on a bench and two ways through my bag of chips I felt a vomit coming on. I was intending to go into Cash Converters, where I bought this very keyboard, but ran down a side allaey behind some shops and ... well you can GUESS the rest.

Covered in GOO I decided not to catch the return bus back stinking of puke so I walked up to the A10 and figured I would go into the forest near Forthy Hall to get some wildlife pictures and shots.

Along the way I felt better far sooner than I would normally, felt HUNGRY and so decieded to treat myself to a Double Whopper with Cheese in Burger King, which I have only had one other time in the last year and was purchased FOR ME!

I was eating this inside the tiny drive through and was two thirds of the way through this to when.... feeling I was going to vomit! Being in a highly public area I pnicked, though the burger into my bag and ran out! The idea being I would get across the A10 into the quiet part of Bullsmoor Lane near Capel Manor.

But I did not make it, lol.

I was probably looked at by a thousand or so drivers going by as it was busy and around 2pm in the afternoon. Then two younr girls come walking around the corner and I wanted to die of embarrassment!

What makes it worse is you just KNOW everyone thinks your a drunk and I am thinking to myself, well look effing closer I have a bloody CAMERA!! LMAO!

Also REMEBER this is Oesophagitis and another thing that the NHS has REFUSED to operate on and I have now been asking over TWENTY YEARS, probably alot close to TWENTY-FIVE years in all honesty.

In fact I was 19 when I was diagnosed with a Hiatus Hernia and I am 44 now , lmao!!

WARNING AGAIN BUT ONLY WATCH THE FIRST ONE, THAT IS OK DO NOT WATCH THE OTHERS!!!

You HAVE BEEN WARNED!!




No comments:

Post a Comment