Friday 9 August 2013

NIKON P520 UNBOX - SPOT MARKS ON LENS

Well this time I decided to RECORD myself in the store on two devices and when I got home to RECORD myself with my dodgy refurbished smart-phone!
Just as well that I did as I could not believe my eyes when I spotted...
1) Series of MARKS on the LENS of the NIKON P520?!
2) VOID STICKER that both Argos and Nikon UK swear is nothing to do with them as I had this before with a faulty Nikon!
3) After going STRAIGHT to friends pet store the camera is immediately set up but taking several seconds to focus, though this seems to settle down
4) In local nature park where I film and photo the camera refuses to focus and show any reticles on a half press and when pressed FULLY in desperation to get the shot either does NOT take picture or does so several seconds later when the camera is pointing at the FLOOR!!
I am sitting on the grass in disbelief that this has now happened for the third time in a row with Argos and the biggest names in camera manufacture?!
I TOLD YOU SO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment