Thursday 15 August 2013

ARGOS CAMERA EMAILS GOING

Dear Ruth Morris

Thank you for your reply and your phone-call.

I did get somewhat confused as I checked what was in stock and was getting conflicting results.

I just want to tell you what I now expect to happen. 

When I take this camera back to the store I do NOT want a refund...I just want a camera that I can work with in what I do. I have 14 blogs on 12 subjects and I have two on animals and one on Orchids, I also cover technology too and review anything I buy and where I buy it from.

This includes digital media content of way of 50GB and counting and backed up by now over 800 videos on YouTube.

Now this IS a camera and we live in an age of the Internet. I do not have to prove when I walk in the store what has happened as I BLOG and therefore cover things as they happen. Also many of the things I have spoken about I also put up to show others which number almost 45,000 people in 11 months and rising by 2,000 per week and climbing. These numbers will be unbelievably impressive by Christmas.

Now what I want to do is walk in that store and after looking at your site and first being told that you do, then do not stock Nikon P520s. When I exchanged THIS camera for a Nikon L810 I was originally going to take the refund and walk 20 yards to PC World Currys Megastore on the same retail park and buy the Nikon but instead decided upon the Olympus. There are not many decisions in my life I regret more than that one.

Only now, like last time, I realise I have to fork out more cash yet again! Added to this is that for the second time I am now going to have a bunch of accessories that are totally useless, most if not all, for the THIRD camera I will end up using this year. Well when I say THIRD I do not include the Nikon Coolpix S8200 I previously owned which still works perfectly over the last 18 months.

So I DO hope that when I walk in the store I am given some leeway for the trouble I have been through and an understanding that above all I have mentioned I have lost thousands of photos and therefore MONEY from these transactions. Because a vast majority of this is British Wildlife I will now not be able to get the large majority of these until next year!

There is something very devious and dark going on in this country and I pretty much know what it is for the most part and it is not nice. I really do not know where all this will end up but for now I hope I have no more heated arguments with staff that are naive to what is really going on?! I also hope that I end up with something that will now work for the foreseeable future.

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

> Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 15:32:48 +0100
> From: Order.Enquiries@argos.co.uk
> To: saintallnights@hotmail.com
> Subject: re: 

Dear Ruth Morris

Thank you for your reply and your phone-call.

I did get somewhat confused as I checked what was in stock and was getting conflicting results.

I just want to tell you what I now expect to happen. 

When I take this camera back to the store I do NOT want a refund...I just want a camera that I can work with in what I do. I have 14 blogs on 12 subjects and I have two on animals and one on Orchids, I also cover technology too and review anything I buy and where I buy it from.

This includes digital media content of way of 50GB and counting and backed up by now over 800 videos on YouTube.

Now this IS a camera and we live in an age of the Internet. I do not have to prove when I walk in the store what has happened as I BLOG and therefore cover things as they happen. Also many of the things I have spoken about I also put up to show others which number almost 45,000 people in 11 months and rising by 2,000 per week and climbing. These numbers will be unbelievably impressive by Christmas.

Now what I want to do is walk in that store and after looking at your site and first being told that you do, then do not stock Nikon P520s. When I exchanged THIS camera for a Nikon L810 I was originally going to take the refund and walk 20 yards to PC World Currys Megastore on the same retail park and buy the Nikon but instead decided upon the Olympus. There are not many decisions in my life I regret more than that one.

Only now, like last time, I realise I have to fork out more cash yet again! Added to this is that for the second time I am now going to have a bunch of accessories that are totally useless, most if not all, for the THIRD camera I will end up using this year. Well when I say THIRD I do not include the Nikon Coolpix S8200 I previously owned which still works perfectly over the last 18 months.

So I DO hope that when I walk in the store I am given some leeway for the trouble I have been through and an understanding that above all I have mentioned I have lost thousands of photos and therefore MONEY from these transactions. Because a vast majority of this is British Wildlife I will now not be able to get the large majority of these until next year!

There is something very devious and dark going on in this country and I pretty much know what it is for the most part and it is not nice. I really do not know where all this will end up but for now I hope I have no more heated arguments with staff that are naive to what is really going on?! I also hope that I end up with something that will now work for the foreseeable future.

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

Dear Ruth Morris

I have been thinking about it and the more I think about it the more I want to move away from Bridge Cameras and into SLR.

I am certainly no stranger to photography and wished I still had my old Canon 350D back in the last year. I was put off SLRs this time around purely because I cycle so much and wanted to keep the weight down. Also I take very close up shots of things like tiny insects a few millimetres in size to birds pf prey like Buzzads flying at a 1000 feet.

It is a shame I did not find a retailer who could have been supportive as I do know my subject matter and I am popular because of this and my honesty.

I meet other wildlife photographers with SLRs and they think they are being professional by walking around with them but they totally have the wrong lenses. I have been in Bird Hides with Bird Watchers and seen a pile of SLR cameras on the floor with the wrong lenses on and it amazes me how many people own this equipment and know not how to use it! I had some Bird watchers, they can be rather anal, walk out of a hide because my lowly Bridge Camera was getting shots of Reed Buntings along with video, all on YouTube.

SO I am tempted to just opt for the Nikon DSLR's and though I fully plan to buy a NIKON D800E SLR in a few months time, you only do the NIKON D800 currently, I am tempted to just go for one for now to become my back up camera for next year.

The trouble is funding the cost of the damned extra bits needed and whether they will be too heavy but I am thinking more of travelling further afield in the UK and planning on China early in 2014 too.

The problem I have is the same as before....can you assure me that I will get something that works?!

Yours sincerely

Martin Haswell BSc

Dear Ruth Morris

Well in all honesty if anyone tries anything and I came away without the camera I can assure you that not only will I be unhappy about this but Argos will rue the day that they messed me about for the last time and it will be the last time ever.

Suddenly I am highly suspicious about going down there and doing so in pain but as the camera now refuses to take more than two shots in ten minutes then no exchanged camera will result in a huge scene within this store and this will be highly publicised on the Internet.

You do NOT have engineers or photography experts within your store and I ALREADY stated that I can prove now only how the camera has gone faulty BUT WHEN!! It is so tiring when companies and people just simply do NOT read emails or fail to understand them.

I have had 7,000 views on YouTube and that is not even the website companies need to be worried about!

Do you know I just have this feeling this day is going to end quite badly.

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc


Dear Ruth Morris

I am in store and you lied to me by saying it was down to them in store.

They are now stating that it needs to go off for testing and inspection without looking at it either.

I think i will just take it to court for a loss of 5,000 in lost photos and earnings.

Martin Haswell BSc

Dear Ruth Morris

We may have another problem and now I am about to blow as this has gone beyond a joke.

Just like the last Nikon this has a sticker on it that is not put there by Nikon!

Added to this I have noticed marks on the lens, easy to video and ger photos of by simply breathing on the lens the marks show clearly.

It gets worse as the camera is taking a bloody long time to focus!

In my book three strikes and your out!! If a firmware update does not sort the problem I am sending my YouTube and website account details to the national tabloids.

Like I told the mamageress today Argos should be worrying about being sued for loss if earnings.

I simply cannot believe that I have my third camera and have problems!

Martin Haswell

Dear Ruth Morris

I am sorry I know this is not your fault.

I am also aware that what I have suspected for a long time is likely kept a closely guarded secret too so that the real truth does not leak out.

This time around I was already prepared just on case my BEGGING not to be sold another refurbished product fell on deaf ears and I also know that the staff at the store in question had no idea what they were selling to the public.

But when I removed the camera from the box I was filming myself this time and when I saw the marks on the lens I could not believe what I was seeing!!

Even though I realised that yet again I had been given a top made items that idiots have been passing off as new when it has been touched by someone and repaired by someone who is obviously a complete moron. 

I have now emailed Nikon, and believe me they will not like my email because we had this conversation already over a previous Nikon I bought from your company.

The camera itself was nothing short of fantastic for photos but...

1) Marks on the lens
2) Issue initially focusing in taking too long but seemed to settle down
3) Refusing to focus and get up reticules now and then with half press of the shutter release
4) Refusing to take photos even when shutter release pushed all the way, sometimes taking a photo several seconds later

I told the manageress about the products being refurbished which seemed to get the interest of a couple of customers in store too! I begged not to be sold something else that I would have to return as I had already wasted a whole summer with these shoddy cameras.

I have also wasted a great deal of extra cash on extras for each model that cannot be used for the next model I receieved, except for ONE of my TWO Lowepro Camera bags.

I was surprised I was not even offered a straight swap this time around as this was the SECOND TIME I have had to return faulty cameras?!

I have now emailed Nikon and I am afraid that this time around the kids gloves are off. This is really, REALLY bad practice to my mind and if a small business was caught doing what you and a couple of others are doing they would CERTAINLY and without a shadow of a doubt go to prison.

There follows a copy and paste of the email I have sent to Nikon UK.

This practice really cannot continue I will go out tomorrow with this camera and go further afield to test it to the fullest and I have already checked to see if it needed a firmware update, easy for me as I already had an account with Nikon, and it does not!

AS I told Nikon the camera I was aming for later in the year is their Nikon D800E and a couple of lenses but now I wonder if there is indeed a fully working and brand new camera anywhere in the UK?!

In other words if I bought the D800E or even the D800 would I end up with another faulty camera?! Do you get no respect or service from anyone in the UK unless you spend a certain amount?!

I have a series of webpages on a dozen subjects I am highly knowledgeable on and it is down to a lying NHS and a series of disabilities that I am not entirely solvent enough to splash out on a D800, despite me being one of the most professional and intelligent people most have ever met.

I am the last person in the world any people performing scams would want to sell something to as I will spot it almost immediately.

PROVING it was another matter though.

I just do not know what to do now and even though I was also holding a Nikon D3100 SLR Kit in my hands and like I said to your manager...I have already wasted a small amount of cash on these refurbished cameras...if I go and buy that and hen two lenses at a later date and the camera ends of faulty then it would mean I have wasted an extra £1,000?!?!

So I decided upon this Nikon P520 and of course I was apprehensive, I mean who would not be after TWO faulty cameras?!

This has now gone beyond a joke.

Yours

Martin Haswell BSC

Dear Mark Thompson

Odd that you have switched representatives on me but I think it is better this way.

There is nothing to look into I know what I know and that is all and the situation was not acceptable beforehand and I should have not let it slide so easily so now things are going to be different.

I have shot videos of the camera and taken pictures of the reciepts and placed them on the Internet and I have also sent loinks to my documents to a list of national tabloids.

Please explain what ever you mean by our colleague will look into this as you have no engineers in store, so you need to explain what you mean by this statement.

Things are what they are and it is what it is and I know how it is. It is what I say it is. Whatever perception you have of the situation at hand will NOT alter what it is and what is the truth.

These three products are all sold as new but are refurbished and do not think that because you have Nikon's blesing to do this that this makes it OK.

Also please do not assume that because you and Nikon are a huge organisation that this makes you smarter than the average man.

Please do not assume I am the average man.

At no point in my email did I state that you are intentionally angering me.

Please use the language of English when speaking and I asked you to be clear on your next email and...well you are not.

If you speak to me like an idiot then I WILL reciprocate and now I will explain in a very short list what you and Nikon seemed to have forgotten all about just so that the media are aware that YOU are well aware of it.

1) I have disabilities

2) Media content is my bread and butter and my JOB

4) I have a degree

5) I cycle 30 miles or more each time I attempt to get content

6) This started in February and I should have thousands more photos than I have and it is not beyond the realms of possibility that you have cost me £5,000 or a great deal more due to ruining an entire year by selling me someone else's faulty CRAP!

I have over a dozen websites and a YouTube account among other things. All that I have done with ALL your dodgy cameras are ALL ONLINE for ALL TO SEE.

This camera as was the camera before it and the camera before that are all refurbished and all faulty. This is not only REALLY EASY to PROVE but I have done so and published this online and sent links to the media.

Your treatment of me for a SOLID 6 months is disgusting and unprofessional and you do not deserve to exist as a company and those that colluded with you to mislead the public while defrauding them of cash for items not provided should not be allowed to continue!

Hence why I have now published it all and I cannot believe you gave me a third one, you should hear the recording of me BEGGING your staff NOT to sell me another refurbished and faulty camera and me saying 'please. please, please just provide me with a WORKING CAMERA?!'

Along with the videos of the camera FREEZING UP on YOUTUBE and the various receipts I have from you dating back to February and linked together with videos of BOTH the two previous cameras...

...well GOOD LUCK talking your way out of that one.

You will not realise this yet but not only have I proved this online but I also have a knack of ... making things difficult to ignore as that just lands the people in question, and anyone else linked to all this, look just as guilty.

This is how I approached all that I have done and you are not the only ones on my corruption list and were a late addition in all honesty but were extremely easy to fall into the same traps I used on all the other public offices and private companies.

I just never thought in a million years that the Argos name would fall onto my list but this explains why others I captured were arrogant. I guess they thought that your name would get more attention that their name?!

Now would you care to take a stab at getting your third email in a row WRONG?

If you do you may have to move on to someone with a bit more savvy, or I may move you on to someone a WEE BIT more awkward to deal with?! Like a journalist who may or may not contact me?!

Martin Haswell BSc



Dear Suzanne

JESUS H CHRIST!

You people cannot get a single thing correct...

It is a NIKON COOLPIX P520 and it has new refused to switch on four times today!

At least I have not gotten the attention of Nikon who are now making the right noises and making many remarks about the VOID STICKERS and others that you claim are not yours.

They have already quoted the law to my I was already aware of in that REFURBISHED ITEMS have to be advertised as such and PRICED as SUCH.

They are talking about me sending all the photos I have had on the relevant cameras and seems a demotion in of Authorised Dealer is now inevitable?!

Now I only have to direct them to the places on the INternet where I posted all the evidence as well as direct them to my YouTube videos of it all too!

Now I might get some answers as it is a Manager from Nikon now emailing me?!

You will not be allowed to call yourself an authoirsed dealer for anyone for much longer. Oh unless Nikon just want to bail that is and leave you in the hot seat?!

Catalogue Number, as you do not have a clue how to find your own stock! The Olympus was the PREVIOUS camera and I am now on my THIRD camera and SECOND NIKON, is 129/3029.

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc




No comments:

Post a Comment