Sunday 25 August 2013

GRAND SCALE WILDLIFE DECIMATION

I spent a good hour this morning wondering whether or not to cycle to one of my favourite spots for wildlife photography?! Fishers Green.

The Met Office had previously stated, well up until the point when the weather did not match what their app was telling me for the umpteenth time this year, that it was going to be sunny and partly cloudy from around 10 to 11 in the morning on-wards.

Only when I got ready and left the house the floor was soaking wet, the garden soil was sodden and there were dark clouds everywhere.

I changed my my mind several times before venturing up to my spot which is an 8 mile ride...

...ONLY I NEED NOT HAVE BOTHERED!

When I got there I could not believe what I was seeing and walked about rubbing my eyes in disbelief. The site for Orchids, though introduced and the site artificial despite them saying it is natural, the Orb SPider, the four spcies of Blue Butterflies, the other species of butterflies and all the thousands of Damselflies and Dragonflies had all been KILLED!!!

By a bunch of IDIOTS that YOU PAY millions to, TO DO!!!

Here are a bunch of pictures I sent my brother who was absolutely stunned at what they had done and I doubt that right now, 7 hours after sending him the pictures, he is STILL not over it?!

...

YES THIS REALLY IS THE SAME SITE THAT ALL THE RECENT PICTURES OF...

BROWN ARGOS, CHALK HILL BLUES, COMMON BLUES, HOLLY BLUES, SPECKLED WOODS, WILD PRIMROSE (and INTRODUCED PRIMSROSES), WASP SPIDER, RUDDY DARTER DRAGONFLY, COMMON DARTER DRAGONFLIES, SOUTHERN HAWKER DRAGONFLIES a great many others including Orchids.

Yes these pictures really ARE the same place!!









No comments:

Post a Comment