Thursday 1 August 2013

OLYMPIAN CAN'T STAND THE HEAT

While I was it today doing what I consider working above and beyond that most can tolerate my Olympus camera struck again..

While photographing and filming a species of Damselfly called the Banded Demoiselle in a Dragonfly sanctuary something happened I have never come across before for any electronic item.

Mental that tomorrow I have to return a faulty electric fan to B&Q and then look into a very bizarre and extremely worrying fault.

While I was st the sanctuary I first bumped into one couple wielding a Canon SLR, with totally the wrong lens, there for the insects and then an elderly couple who were actually there for the Dragonflies. We talked about the Banded Demoiselles, they told me Gore to sec then which left me confused and they stated they were going to see White Legged Damselflies. I had not seen anything like them and despite the authorities claim of thirty is more like 3. Between the chat to the separate couples I was filming the Damselflies when suddenly the camera started beeping. I looked down and saw a black extern with an icon looking like a camera with the following message...

Camera internals too hot!

Please WAIT for camera to cool down?!

I mentioned it to one of the couples and they said 'of dear, that is bad I never heard of a camera overheating?!' Lol.

I could not believe what I was reading and I thought 'for the love of God, is this fecking for real?!'

I am sure God must be sitting up there with some kind of low powered Electronic Pulse Emitter?! Lol.

Even if I had the money to upgrade my equipment and tools I would be scared to buy anything. I do mean anything too I can't really believe it I have actually had far less trouble with the last 20 used items I have bought.

The funny thing is if a small scale business guy with one store or did a market stall or a car boot sale still sold second hands goods as new he would go to prison no doubts and no questions asked.

So the moral if the story is the more you need the money to survive the greater the punishment.

The lee you need the money they you steal on a very large scale off thousands then there is no punishment whatsoever, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment