Tuesday 20 August 2013

NIKON FAILS FOR THE LAST TIME

Here is a video of the second Nikon Coolpix P520 from Argos failing.

I had hoped that the failure might have been down to the battery form the FIRST camera but alas, no.

I am not prepared to go through this for a FIFTH TIME in 6 months and want a full refund. I could not put a figure on how many photos I have missed out on but even in the time I have had these artistic shots have gone out the window as I did not setup the camera how I wanted it due to not wanting to waste my time with a camera that yet again turned out to be faulty.

Once Argos HQ realise that the last email I sent to them was about the LATEST camera and NOT THE previous camera and telling me they are glad I finally sorted out my problem I will have to decide what to do.

There is no local Jessops as they went bust and I do not know of any local camera stores. There is Park Cameras, I think they are called, in Bristol that advertise in photography magazines I might try them.

But after everything I have been through I really, REALLY do not want to buy ANYTHING electrical unless I see it FIRST!!


No comments:

Post a Comment