Saturday 17 August 2013

COLLECTING THE FOURTH FAULTY CAMERA FROM ARGOS

Well anyone who visits and have worked there way through the previous posts should have guessed that when I took the THIRD faulty camera back to ARGOS to exchange it for the exact same camera, but LESS FAULTY, that I would RECORD the visit.

A lady decided to deal with me and a chap that looked, dressed and acted like the manager suddenly went extremely tight lipped and did not utter a word?!

DO you think he may have been warned I had been recording my visits? LMAO!

Well he stayed tight lipped until I was leaving the store and he passed me and said 'thanks, bye' which you can probably pick up on the tape.

SO the models of camera are:

Nikon Coolpix L810

Olympus SP-820UZ

Nikon Coolpix P520

Nikon Coolpix P520

http://www.wuala.com/allnights/Evidence/Evidence%20MP3/Argos%20Part%204.WAV/

No comments:

Post a Comment