Thursday 15 August 2013

THREE STRIKES AND YOUR OUT - NIKON

Number three in a row delivery failure...

...remember they were requesting for images of the SEALS which I accused them of only PRETEHNDING to suddenly care about which they SHOULD HAVE DONE back in February when I ORIGINALLY sent them the bloody pictures of the STICKERS stating 'VOID' to which I still have the email from NIKON stating that...

'We do NOT put on the boxes and no Nikon Camera in its box has a seal on anywhere in the buiding!'

But have not managed to ask Argos WHY the are bringing the Nikon brand into disrepute?!

Oh dear and now I have tried to send them it is now impossible to do so, still I am sure someone will come across the pictures gathered together RIGHT HERE, lol.

Now what was it I said to them all when I lost my temper over having 6 months of my life and work andf pain WASTED?! Oh yeah...

THREE STRIKES AND YOU ARE OUT!!




No comments:

Post a Comment