Tuesday 6 August 2013

BUT THEY LIED ABOUT AN INGUINAL HERNIA

So lets see then..safety is number one now but I was lied to twice by Doctor John Gubbay and Darren Francis and this was only recently!

Can I safely assume then that i will receive a plethora of apologies and a sincere investigation into a proper diagnosis?!

Let us see shall we?

So as thousands more find this blog every week they can all judge what they claim with me and my blog postings?!

The truth is that they are only telling you this because they got caught and I very much doubt there is a shred of sincerity in any words uttered by anyone.

More on that tomorrow when I post about a conversation I had with a very interesting lady just today.

Safety 'must be top priority in NHS' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-23572696

No comments:

Post a Comment