Saturday 12 May 2018

VINDICATION

I still don't trust the courts.

But as it turns out The Canary had published an article that seems to state that that a court had effectively given the middle finger against the DWP over their treatment of disabled people.

They even said they take no notice at all of anything Atoms says.

It gets even better when I believe it stated that neither the DWP or Autos turned up to defend themselves.

The author states at what a national and global disgrace it is that this had been going on with the abuse of human rights.

Which begs the question ..

Forgetting the fact that all this has somehow remained in place and fully operational despite all the reports and court cases but ..

Can we now expect these things to be dissolved and for people to go to jail for serious crimes that were performed effectively en masse?!

They do this with war criminals and they only killed people ..

.. this has very literally been a fate worse than death, still is, and I've not been eating because I have had enough and want to die ..

Though to be fair .. I've eaten because I've been forced out in pain because others only think of themselves. I get bad muscle pains, aches and severe spasms when I overdo it and I don't mind death but do mind pain and especially the severe types. What with low magnesium and all.

My thighs and calf muscles feel .. tight and that makes me .. apprehensive.

Despite these reports I cannot help thinking that the are just tokenism cases.

I still have no confidence in mine that it now looks like I won't make it to.

Very tired, severe pain, apprehension, sore throat and I'll have a nervous breakdown travelling there to something I'm going to get railroaded over for the fifth time.

Now I have this new information regarding Behcet's Disease which my daughter has been diagnosed with, is linked to Fibromyalgia and explains most, if not all, the symptoms that low magnesium uptake cannot.

I had been pressurising her for many months because it was clear they were already fobbing her off .. despite not knowing about several things she has experiencing .. then said they were going to refer and did not .. and has four children to deal with along with cervical cancer.

I had already warned her about low magnesium the very same day she had just been told she had low magnesium after a blood test result. I had been diagnosed with low magnesium something like four years ago and had obviously been going on a bloody lot longer than four years. Fifteen would be my estimation. Possibly more.

Ergo .. mine now might be quite serious as I am still having difficulties despite taking supplements and wondering if there is an issue of my body actually being able to absorb magnesium?

No comments:

Post a Comment