Tuesday 1 May 2018

DITTO DWP

Saw this on my Google feed.

This Scottish lawyer is planning to sue the DWP for discrimination against .. mental health? Or disabilities as a whole? Cannot recall now!

Anyway the chain was that he was assessed and that mental health was not part of the assessment.
He wants to sue for damages after winning his appeal.

Oddly .. this was exactly the same for me.

In fact I had previously emailed my legal representative over a month ago and used the word discrimination. I've used it in emails recently too.

Yes .. I've still got something of a crisis going on but a little conversation not long ago relieved this a little.

Though with a upheaval going on for longer than I thought and a barrage of emails going out I'm trying to fight my way out of it.

I also discovered something .. worrying. This just compounded my anxiety and sent it into a higher overdrive than it was already in.

I'm kind of in shock in these fleeting moments when my heart is not feeling it is being squeezed, pumping out of my chest or both.

Yeah .. had these weird periods of both.

I've half expected a heart attack and may happen yet, who knows? Still not gotten used to the heart palpitations. The squeezing sensation from anxiety I've had previous .. still bloody hate it though. Now I'm getting both .. either one or the other or if I'm unlucky .. both.

I can't help thinking that any heart surely can't take too much of that?

Considering that health professionals, well ones that gave a shit, were concerned at the longevity of them. As they were lasting hours when they occurred at the time. Now they are occurring a lot more and lasting for hours at a time.

Damn it! Prattled on there a bit longer than I planned.

I've avoided speaking to certain people in my worst days. Hard to explain everything going on and don't want to drag others down with it all.

Some simply don't give a shit, others self obsessed and others just don't listen. Or still think they are more intelligent than they are our say bloody stupid things that are not only wrong but get you down even further.

So what's the point?

In fact one has not caught on. But then he never seems to anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment