Saturday 19 May 2018

THOSE THAT DO NOT LISTEN

Well ...

I have said it and I have stated it and I have fucking well shouted it but people do not listen, make up their own minds and cannot even be bother to just check it out on their fucking phones ..

.. because nothing can get in the way of Candy Crush or Angry Birds, no fucking doubt? Or Twitter?!

Now then .. let me stress something because I am sure and have been for a while that doing too much is causing me a lot of harm. Because I often do too much and it fucking well hurts. Always. So I end up doing a day here and a day there and if the first day is not too much hassle I might do a consecutive second day in a row? This happened recently when I was taken by a car somewhere that then did not involve much else and I got a load of photographs while missing a few. I then went somewhere else the following day. Take the opportunity while it is there, is my motto.

But while I am out I am always wary of something untoward happening and as I am normally carrying a professional camera I get even more panicky because I cannot lose that camera.

I .. currently want to die and yet .. I STILL do not want to lose my camera because it is everything to me. Yes .. I am missing two lenses and it weighs a God damn ton .. but it is part of what I do and part of what I had been working towards for five years, when I finally got it.

Oh and it is paid for. Not on hire purchase or anything like that. I do not do hire purchase any more it is just not worth the hassle.

In recent times you cannot rust the government not to fuck you around so .. you cannot guarantee you can make payments on hire purchases or loans. So why would you even bother?

I refuse to even get a monthly mobile contract and have done for years, using pay as you go only which is way easier to deal with anyway.

Also remember, or look up, that I used to switch a lot my methods for getting around. I have long since stated on this very blog that I might cycle one day and if I was out for too long and went too far I would then switch to using a bus. Long, long, long have I stated this. Because sometimes I simply am buggered to cycle again the following day and if I try I used to end up with a lot of muscular pain .. despite the fact that Guy's Hospital told me that if I had not already figured out that cycling helps with Fibromyalgia symptoms .. they would have told me to buy a bike! But they key word they gave me was ..

"PACING!"

Yeah well .. it turns out there is more to it than that .. but then that Dr Kirkham was not even aware of the only drug that works with non-restorative sleep was Sodium Oxybate.

In some cases over-exercise or over-training has even resulted in cardiac arrest and death on the track. - https://www.elektramagnesium.com.au/dangers-over-exercise/
Yeah well there it is!

It was not that long ago that I stated that one of the many times I thought I was going to have a heart attack was travelling on a bus to the court hearing. You know? That first one where they did not even bother to turn up but then became guilty of double-standards by pulling me about not turning up to the second one?!

Over-doing it has resulted in cardiac arrest and death. Told yah!

Another thing I have always hated and I should state here, what it states on that webpage, you should be aware of if you have low magnesium levels, or Hypomagnesemia?

I absolutely loathe diet drinks and now it turns out that some sweeteners will deplete your magnesium levels? Are you frikkin serious?! Did they not tax sugar so that they put less of it in our drinks to help our health?! Now it might turn out that the increase in the use of sweeteners will increase death rates?! I .. I .. simply .. do not believe it!

I wonder how long before this little nugget will actually come out in the news media or to put it another way .. how many people will they kill before they realise that the sugar tax was all and only about money?!

Ooh wait .. was it suggested by Doctors? The same Doctors that NEVER look at their patients magnesium levels as stated in several places all over the Internet?!

The same Doctors that ignored my magnesium levels for years that has nearly killed me several times, out me in Accident & Emergency over half a dozen times and might now be well on its way of killing me for sure? THOSE DUMB-ARSE DOCTORS?!

LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment