Monday 28 May 2018

THE SINISTER PC POLICE

I strongly suggest that you watch the following video ..

Take a look at what the Police do to this od lady around 25 minutes in .. it takes some believing it really, really, really does.

Personally and I cannot expect her to do this, but they would have gotten a harder time with me.

They threatened, lied, tried to force the poor lady's door open and damage it and .. then arrested her and dragged her out of he flat.

I absolutely guarantee you that unless your completely brain dead .. you will never trust the Police ever again.

I am sure the powers that be are trying to force a civil war and these Police officers should be either shamed of themselves for being used for something like that or ashamed of themselves even more for knowingly helping something like this.

Earlier in the video Vee runs a series of clips from the American media, I think it was, where the same line is repeated over and over and over again until it goes beyond creepy .. to scary and shows you fake news for sure.


How about the views of a couple of ex-Police Officers? British .. Police Officers ..






No comments:

Post a Comment