Tuesday 22 May 2018

"AVOIDABLE DEATHS" & AI

I am sorry but I'm a little .. confused ..

Does this BBC report linked below state that Theresa May is going to use the words "avoidable deaths" in a speech about the NHS and Artificial Intelligence helping to save lives from cancer?!

When they have been getting Doctors in GP Surgeries and Hospitals to lie to patients, falsify documents and test results and fob people off without diagnosing them?

When they have been cutting back help and financial support and housing for years and in the process of the last line and this one, murder thousands upon thousands of people and actually get away with it?

It would have been more humane to admit what they were up to and offer us Brits a cyanide pill. Only Brits because they do not seem to want to do this with anyone else .. in fact quite the opposite.

Facebook has many pages on both what the government, the DWP and the NHS is up to and DPAC is just one of many for disabled people. NHS Negligence is just one of many for the NHS. I dare say that there is a very long list for local councils and perhaps the Police too?

There is also a growing belief or acceptance now that the main TV News channels are also corrupt and are avoiding a lot of serious stories. No doubt a growing number of now finding their fucking celebrity gossip crap highly offensive. Or their business experts that know fuck all and did not see the financial crisis coming nor how long it will last?

I'm .. I'm .. I'm speechless.

If you don't know .. I'm ..

  • BSc Applied Computing
  • Stupidly turned down a Doctorate working in medicine


Yeah .. of you've been reading my posts recently and didn't know that? Does this come as a bit of a shock? Lol!

Oddly enough despite the Doctorate working in keyhole surgery training simulations, along with my own pet project on animals, I also have always been heavily interested in Artificial Intelligence.

In fact one campus at my university used to have a specific AI degree.

Also for my thesis, final year project, I had strongly considered setting up what they call an Expert System.

In the end I decided on a webpage front end to access a database that would contain/store scientific information on animals for the entire fauna and flora of the natural world. Using scanning equipment to automatically detect and store a lot of information. Cutting down the time to store data.

Yeah I got a Distinction for that and only one other student acquired the same grade ..

.. but I used to think they thought I'd plagiarised a lot of stuff to do with animals .. no .. I know my shit. Because they knocked my overall grade down without good reason! Years later I realised it was because I said "no". Lol.

I wish this AI stuff would speed up because I know damn well it's going to explode in a lot of governments faces. In a number of ways too.

Humans lie. Mathematics and machines don't.

Just like every fucking sci-fi movie it there .. ask a machine to lie and you don't have the risk of a meltdown on your hands .. you have a meltdown on your hands. It's just a matter of when!

So yeah .. I cannot wait for this but I seriously doubt I'm going to get to see it blow up in their faces?
In fact do you know a vision I just had that would be hilarious?

Let's say Androids were numerous and were over obsessed on helping vulnerable humans?

Would it not be funny if their first murders were that of politicians because they lie, hurt and cheat people .. even killing people?!

That would be .. hilarious.

Police start of reporting they have a serial killer going around killing politicians before someone notices that's it's the biggest liars being killed off first?! Lol.

Were at a precipice. We are going into a technological age where if the governments do not change their attitudes it's going to go very seriously wrong. Which can be in a number of different ways.

You read it here first.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Artificial intelligence can be weapon in cancer fight, PM to say - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-44191444

No comments:

Post a Comment