Wednesday 2 May 2018

AN AUTISTIC REVENGE

It would appear a test fur Autism is on the horizon?!

This seems to be coming about due to the idea that it might be down to a hormone deficiency? I think that's what it said but check the link below.

I've recently realised that they have been lying about Autism in diagnosis.

I'm my own first have experience .. first were off the charts with each of several tests. Then a curious report turns up stating that the child is just six months behind. This was a little after an assessment by a paediatrician was supposed to take place, except she didn't turn up ..

.. when she did ten days after the report was received she then announces that the child has no Autistic traits at all and just a little behind?!

That's the first time she's seen the child in four months and maybe the first time ever?

So after not believing what we were told and then seeing more and more of the traits over several months they then state it's all utter crap?!

So is the paediatrician an idiot or liar or is the person that first said she was Autistic an idiot or liar and all the tests that followed all flawed and therefore a waste of time?!

Of course .. it could be the case that I was lied to? I know there are people I know they believe that is the case and after several years I've not been able to prove then wrong. In fact they was proved to be correct about one single thing. Of course this opened the floodgates for a second over this.

Then .. came the chance to prove everything else to be true but .. as the story always seems to go .. excuse after excuse and delay after delay.

Still waiting.

Now there was supposed to be something taking place .. soon. But I decided to wait and see?

In fact if I had any confidence in this my health condition would not have flared up. Or at least not to the level that it flared up to.

I would have been still producing photos, as I've not processed all the pictures I took on my last day out. Which was well over a week ago now. It drives me nuts knowing there are still photos and that I first kept forgetting them before the severe anxiety made it impossible for me to go through the post processing stage.

That's just two of my long list of symptoms .. memory loss and severe anxiety.

In far the anxiety becomes a set of phobias .. more or less.

So .. now if this test for Autism emerges .. are we going to discover scores of children have been lied about in their diagnosis? Or are they going to figure out ways of rigging these tests?!

Autism test and treatment on horizon as scientists find hormone deficiency link http://flip.it/cmmM08

No comments:

Post a Comment