Sunday 6 May 2018

YET ANOTHER NHS FAILURE

Well what do you know?

I am worried about pain .. if I am living on the streets or in care because I get terrible pain in my thighs, among other places. This seems to be a deficiency in magnesium though we cannot really call it a deficiency. Because that seems to suggest that I am not eating enough .. which would imply less than is normal. Except there is nothing normal about this.

When they start to hurt they .. well .. hurt .. a lot. They also get worse with each day I do not take any magnesium supplements.

So I looked into this a little bit and what do I find?

The magnesium deficiency might be behind my heart palpitations?!

Fuck me .. you might think that all the times I was dragged into hospitals that someone might have mentioned this?! I have been in A&E two or three times and attended three hospital appointments and chastised for missing one. Though it was my health that caused me to miss that last one.

Yeah .. complain that a patient does not make a hospital appointment because of health problems they have ignored for two decades and it turns out that it was something so fucking obvious and worse still .. they were ALREADY aware of it?!

Un .. believable!

Turns out it has a negative effect for anxiety too?!

I often wondered if there might have been more than one thing affecting my anxiety because it is just so bloody powerful. Hence the self-harming.

I just cannot believe that after being told about the magnesium deficiency over three years ago that they failed to make the connection to anything else?! I just thought it was behind the severe aching in my thigh muscles. That had started out as an ache now and then but became much more frequent to the point I complained about it. So probably about four or five years ago is started. The heart palpitations started about eighteen months to two years ago so I made no connection at all. Of course it did not help that I was not made aware that a magnesium deficiency has other negative effects.

Hypertension, depression, heart disease, insomnia, nerve problems (have trouble touching things with my finger tips at times) .. ooh crap .. it mentions Fibromyalgia?! Numbness and tingling? I was asked y a Chiropractor about this who was shocked the NHS never asked me anything along these lines. Tooth decay?! Jesus H. Christ! Muscle cramps, back pain and now .. I am .. angry!

Edit: Sudden death is one and one I was kinda checking on, see the last link. Nice .. if I had dropped dead in front of my daughter and grandchildren in the four months I was up there?! Nice, NHS!

I went through years of pain, extreme anxiety, self-harming and memory loss and all of that could have been down to a simple fucking vitamin deficiency?! You have got to be joking?!

Now I am wondering how much damage has been done by them not seeing what was fucking staring them in the face the whole bloody time?

There is also a test for magnesium deficiency but according to the first link below it is not always revealing.

Still does not explain how the chiropractor showed me several collapsed discs after performing an x-ray while standing upright and then, three or four years later, NHS deliberately x-ray me in a foetal position on my side for the same area, which oddly enough showed nothing.

EDIT: The worst part about all this is they tell you not to look on the Internet or roll their eyes at you when you tell them they have. Condescending morons. Yeah .. well will continue to ignore the Internet while you continue to either lie to us or not inform us of the whole story!

EDIT 2: Weaken your bones? I was shocked when they stated I had Osteopenia a couple years back. They still did not pick up on the magnesium deficiency.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/01/19/magnesium-deficiency.aspx

For more on magnesium deficiency ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnesium_deficiency_(medicine)

More in the Daily Mail ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5250109/Nine-symptoms-magnesium-deficiency.html

Magnesium Deficiency and Sudden Death?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1636608

No comments:

Post a Comment